It is very common for e-sports players to retire, and everyone is used to it, but it is more reluctant to give up.

"Xianxian, I'm a free man now, let's come out and play!"

Early in the morning, Qian Wenjie scare Shao Xian's sleepy away.

Shao Xian sat up, rubbed his eyes and replied, "The time and place will be sent to me later."

I just worked for a while last night, and now I feel a little uncomfortable. Fortunately, today is Saturday, so I don't have to go to the company.

The door suddenly opened, Fu Baizhou wearing home clothes, walked in slowly, saw Shao Xian awake, and showed a smile: "Don't you have a rest?"

"No, I'll go see Grandpa today, and Crayon will have dinner tonight."

"Good."

Fu Baizhou brought the clothes for him.

When he got closer, Shao Xian realized that his eyes were actually red.

"What's wrong? Someone bullied you?"

Fu Baizhou shook his head.

He just saw that Shao Xian was injured due to labor, and he was a little sad.

"Xianxian, I don't want to see you hurt, in the future..."

Shao Xian interrupted him, "Don't think too much, I have this physique, but it looks serious, but it's actually nothing, you won't cry in the morning, right?"

Fu Baizhou did cry for a while in the living room after waking up in the morning.

One is because I feel sorry for Shao Xian's injury, and the other is because I feel too happy.

Sorrows and joys, and feelings.

Shao Xian did not expect that Fu Baizhou would shed tears easily when he was a child, and that Fu Su would shed tears when he grew up.

In the past, he didn't dare to think about it.

However, why is she so cute?

"I'm just happy."

Since he was with Shao Xian, he has always felt unreal, as if he was soaked in a honey pot, and he could taste the sweetness every day.

Shao Xian was so good that he even suspected that it was just a dream.

"I'm happy too, as long as I'm with you." Shao Xian's sweet words became more and more proficient.

The two happily ate breakfast and drove to the old house to visit Shao Qingshan.

Played a few games of chess with the old man, and after lunch, they returned home and enjoyed the two-person world.

The leisurely afternoon time gradually passed, Shao Xian and Fu Baizhou changed into couple's casual clothes and drove to the clubhouse ordered by Qian Wenjie.

When the two arrived, only Qian Wenjie and Zhao Siqin were in the private room.

"Where are Man Luo and the others?" Shao Xian sat down and asked.

Qian Wenjie put down her phone, "She accompanied Zhou Mengyuan to the mall, she's nearby, she'll come over in a while, as for Aze, you can ask him."

Pointed to Zhao Siqin.

Zhao Siqin sighed: "Aze has an important experiment to do, and I don't know if I can come tonight."

Fortunately, Du Ze was very helpful. The experiment was completed before the sun went down, and he came to the clubhouse in the dark.