46 - 50

Chapter 46

Now is the information age, after the beating video was posted on the Internet, it caused heated discussions among netizens.

Of course, most people just watch the fun, after all, it is a petty fight between the rich and second generation, as long as it is not a big evil such as driving a car and escaping, the netizens have no such leisure. to follow.

Until someone broke the relationship between Shao Xian and Fu Baizhou.

F suffered domestic violence when he was a child. Later, for some reason, the S family adopted him, and the two became good friends. How iron is it? To put it simply, they wear the same style of clothes, carry the same style of schoolbag, often compete for the first place in school, and so on. Later, F's biological father brought him home, and it has been eight years now. 】 After this revelation appeared, it was quickly praised by many people.

After all, Shao Xian and Fu Baizhou were important figures in the school at the time, and many alumni remembered the two, and they shared some other details of the "relationship iron" under the news.

So some netizens asked.

[Since the relationship is so strong, why should S fight F? ] [S said in the video that he was blind back then, so, did F do anything to be sorry to S? ] [Weakly raises his hand, I probably know a little bit of the inside story. F's company seems to have maliciously robbed S's project. 】【Why grab the project? If this is the case, then F is not wronged to be beaten! 】【Some people come when they open their mouths, what is the inside story? It's all bullshit! 】 Netizens have intensified their comments because of this dog-blooded life experience and relationship.

Shao Xian opened Weibo at the right time, and after authentication, he said the first sentence.

[Shao Xian V: It's my fault for beating people. There will be a special banquet for apology next Thursday night, do you dare to come? ] After this Weibo was forwarded by many big Vs, a large number of netizens came to pay attention.

They are all waiting for Fu Baizhou to reply.

Not long after, a newly registered Weibo account replied to Shao Xian.

[Come. 】

Everyone: "..."

This melon hasn't been eaten yet, why did the two of them have another banquet and apologize? If we get back together in the future, how can this melon be swallowed?

Many people take a wait-and-see attitude.

Only a few people understand the intent of Shao Xian's words.

Next Thursday is July 6th, Fu Baizhou's birthday.

Qian Wenjie held his mobile phone and knocked on Shao Xian's door.

"Xianxian, what do you mean by that?" He asked, half happy and half confused, "Are you going to celebrate Bai Zhou's birthday? Are you two reconciled?"

The door opened and Shao Xian asked him directly, "Are you going?"

"Go!"

At the same time, Fu Baizhou received a call from Fu Cong from the other side of the ocean.

"What's going on?"

Fu Baizhou said indifferently: "As you see."

"You'd better not think about it," Fu Cong said in a commanding tone, "Also, that apology banquet is not allowed to go. Don't think I don't know what you are thinking, You just want to take the opportunity to see Shao Xian."

Fu Baizhou: "Got it."

Hang up.

Zhao Siqin raised his eyebrows, "What's the situation? He made you go back on your word? Don't you want your reputation?"