He is not young anymore, he is afraid, he dare not provoke Fu Baizhou again.

But he didn't expect that Chen Yu actually carried him behind his back and asked Bai Meijuan to find Fu Baizhou.

Compared to himself and Chen Yu, Fu Baizhou should actually hate Bai Meijuan the most.

Let Bai Meijuan go to see Fu Baizhou, and even threaten Fu Baizhou with an ethical drama, this is not stupid!

"Why are you so timid now?" Chen Yu snorted and pointed to the comments on the Internet, "Didn't you see that these people are all scolding that wild bastard?"

Chen Changjian took a closer look, "Isn't this someone talking for him?"

Chen Yu was taken aback, how could it be possible!

He hurriedly lay down in front of the computer and refreshed the interface.

And then look in disbelief, what the **** is going on? Obviously everyone was scolding Fu Baizhou at first!

He clicked a few times with the mouse and finally found the source.

It's Qian Wenjie! Qian Wenjie speaks for Fu Baizhou!

Without further ado, let's start with the picture. I have always thought that a child who is ignorant can be beaten. But for a sensible child to be beaten like this, I can't understand why some people have to pay alimony? Nothing is justified. [Pictured]] The picture is the injury report presented by the hospital, which is clearly written.

The injuries described in the report are not very serious, but words such as "long years" and "old injuries" are enough to make people shudder.

This kid is only ten years old! If there are old wounds, isn't it abused since childhood?

Someone asked.

[Since there is an injury report, it means that someone has taken the child to the hospital? When these injuries were discovered, why didn't the police call the police? 】【Don't be so naive upstairs! Look at the date and then talk? How could the laws and protection mechanisms be so perfect ten years ago? 】【What does Wenshen mean by suddenly posting this? 】

[Suddenly thinking of that video...thinking about it...[video link]]...

[So how did Wenshen get this injury report? Whether it's true or not is hard to say. ] [Let me tell you about popular science upstairs, Wenshen and Shao Xian have been friends for many years, and naturally they are also friends of Fu Baizhou. 】【...How come I didn't know Wenshen was still a rich second generation! Doesn't it mean that he had a hard time before the official game? 】The building is getting crooked, and many of Qian Wenjie's fans are very excited about his second-generation rich.

But in general, the trend online is changing.

Chen Yu in front of the computer threw down the mouse, "Damn!"

Just as she finished speaking, there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Who!" He frowned impatiently.

"Express."

He turned his head and stared at Chen Changjian: "Are you shopping indiscriminately?"

"Your Auntie Bo bought it, doesn't she just like to buy things online." Chen Changjian didn't want to take the blame for himself.

"Then go open the door!" Chen Yu said, sitting in front of the computer again, ready to continue spraying Fu Baizhou on the Internet.

Chen Changjian had no choice but to open the door.