Eight years is too long.

The next morning, Qian Wenjie covered his head and saw Shao Xian sitting on the sofa playing with his mobile phone, he couldn't help asking: "Don't go to work today? Are you too comfortable as a boss? "

Shao Xian said while playing with his mobile phone: "Zheng Hao bought a new yacht and invited us to play, would you go?"

"What's so fun about yachting?" Qian Wenjie shook his head, "That guy likes to show off."

The Zheng family is an upstart in the business circle of Yan City in recent years, and has some cooperation with the Shao family. Zheng Hao is the only son of the Zheng family, and is about the same age as Shao Xian.

Shao Xian himself rarely participates in these gatherings. Among his peers in this circle, he is a relatively mysterious existence, and he is very admirable.

You are both a scholar and a company founder, how can you not be envious?

If anyone can invite Shao Xian, he can boast for a while.

Shao Xian didn't sleep well last night, and he's been busy recently. He hasn't rested for a long time. It's not bad to think about going to the yacht to relax.

"Then I'll go, you have a good rest these days."

Qian Wenjie suddenly changed his mind, "You go and I go too!"

On the appointed day, the two dressed casually and drove to the meeting place.

It is a gathering of young people, not so particular, and does not need to wear elegant dresses.

Zheng Hao has been waiting outside the yacht, looking a little nervous, looking at the diamond-encrusted watch from time to time.

"Young Master Zheng is waiting for someone?" Someone asked curiously.

Zheng Haoyi glanced at him and said nothing.

If these people knew that Shao Xian was coming, maybe they would go crazy.

Oh, it's Zheng Hao who has the face!

After a while, a car drove up not far away. The model was very beautiful. Those who can afford this kind of car must not be ordinary people.

The people behind Zheng Hao were talking.

Someone recognized the car and exclaimed, "It's Shao Xian!"

Zheng Hao smiled and strode to the side of the car.

One person got off the bus first, with wheat-colored skin and extremely thick black eyebrows, very distinctive and unforgettable.

"It's Qian Wenjie!"

"Wow, it's Wenshen!" This man is obviously a fan of e-sports, and can directly call Qian Wenjie's fans' "love name" for him.

Zheng Hao greeted him warmly, and then looked at the other door.

A young man is wearing well-fitting casual clothes, has long legs, looks amazing, and has a just-right smile on his face.

Who else could it be if not Shao Xian?

The people not far away were even more agitated, but no one dared to step forward.

Shao Xian was used to those eyes and was very calm.

Qian Wenjie also has a lot of fans, and now he is accustomed to other people's attention.

The two entered the yacht under the enthusiasm of Zheng Hao.

The interior of the yacht is quite luxurious, but these are not attractive to Shao Xian and Qian Wenjie.