"I'm not tired of playing games," she smiled and sat next to Zhou Mengyuan, "Congratulations, the grand champion."

Shao Xian couldn't help but tease: "I personally went to the airport to pick you up, but I have never seen you so attentive to me."

Zhou Mengyuan covered her mouth and laughed.

As early as high school, she knew that Qian Wenjie must be interested in Man Luo.

It's just that Qian Wenjie went to a career after high school, the two of them get together less often, and Lao Qian has not officially confessed, and Man Luo has no intention of falling in love for the time being, so it has been uncertain.

In fact, these two are pretty good.

As for the school grass CP she was optimistic about at the time, there is no news.

Chen Baizhou suddenly disappeared during the summer vacation of the first year of high school. Zhao Siqin was only in the second semester of high school for two weeks, and then he suddenly transferred to a foreign country, and he had no contact with Shao Xian and the others.

The two couples she once favored were really abusive in reality!

Only Qian Wenjie and Man Luo can see each other from time to time.

Shao Xian reached out and beat him.

Several people drank some wine, Shao Xian informed the driver to come and drive.

Qian Wenjie was even more drunk than him, the whole body was on him, and he couldn't drag him.

With the help of Du Ze, who was still sober, he got Qian Wenjie into the car.

"Everyone drank and got into the car together."

The interior of the car is very spacious, more than enough for these few people.

"Mr. Shao, where are you going?" The driver asked after everyone got into the car.

"First go to Yanda, then Huada."

Zhou Mengyuan and Du Ze are both in graduate school. They are at Yanda University and Huada University respectively. They send the girls back first, and then send Du Ze back to school.

After delivering the two, Qian Wenjie suddenly woke up for a while, looked at Shao Xian, looked at Zhu Manluo, and asked, "Where is this going?"

"Where do you want to go?"

Qian Wenjie slumped on the seat, "Go home to sleep, I want to go home to sleep!"

I didn't rest during training and competitions. When I suddenly relaxed, I didn't want to do anything.

Seeing what he looked like, Shao Xian guessed that he could not take care of himself, so after sending Zhu Manluo back, he took him to his house.

He founded his own company during college, and bought a villa after graduation. It is a newly developed residential area, and there are not many residents in it.

He put Qian Wenjie in the guest room, let him sleep soundly, and went to the study to turn on the computer.

Checked the mailbox.

No, still no.

It has been almost half a month since his birthday, and the message still does not appear in the mailbox.

Since freshman year, every year when Shao Xian celebrates his birthday, a message will always appear in his mailbox, which is sent from abroad. The four words - happy birthday.

Send emails quietly in this way, only one person he can think of.

Why not this year?

Shao Xian stared at the screen for a long time, and he didn't know whether the light on the screen was too dazzling, or some other reason, he only felt that his eyes were sore.