During the military training, the students got to know each other a little, and the boys' 301 dormitory became the talk of the girls.

This is not only a dormitory for academics, but also a gathering place for handsome guys.

The four Shao Xian are handsome in their own way. In their spare time, the girls will silently rank them in their hearts.

The girls' dormitory where Hao Lu is located is also a dormitory for a student, but being a student doesn't mean you don't gossip.

Two girls have been arguing over who is the most handsome.

None of them could convince anyone, so they had to seek foreign aid.

"Hao Lu, who do you think is the most handsome?"

Hao Lu looked up from the document and said casually, "I don't know."

"You have to say one, but you used to be in the same class as Shao Xian and Chen Baizhou? How are they? Are they really cold?"

Hao Lu paused, "It's okay, if you ask them a question, they will answer it for you."

She didn't seem to know them very well, and the others didn't doubt it.

"Head of the house, you say, who is the most handsome?" The two asked the short-haired girl who was leisurely cutting her nails at the table.

She Chang turned her head quietly, the glasses reflected some kind of weird light, she bared her white teeth and smiled meaningfully.

"Why more handsome than who?"

"What do you mean?" The two did not understand.

The headmaster put down his nail clippers, pushed his glasses, and stopped answering questions. Instead, he opened the math textbook, as if he was studying hard.

Seeing that Hao Lu and the dormitory started to study, the two girls also stopped.

As everyone knows, there is a mobile phone in the teaching material of the head teacher.

She opened the album and a photo appeared on the screen.

In the photo, a boy in camouflage is handing water to another boy, the other boy smiles and takes it, the wind blows the broken hair on his forehead, and the sun shines in his eyes Dazzling light.

Young man with red lips and white teeth, handsome and unparalleled.

She Chang used countless praise words to describe him in his mind, almost all of these praise words came from classic pure love novels.

And they are all used to describe the protagonist.

She doesn't care who is the most handsome, she only knows that Shao Xian is really on her cuteness!

More importantly, he and Chen Baizhou are also in love!

Boys 301 Dormitory, Shao Xian suddenly sneezed several times.

Chen Baizhou got up immediately, poured a cup of hot water over, and said in a low voice: "The military training sweats a lot, and it is easy to catch a cold."

"Hmm."

Shao Xian took it obediently, and just after a few sips, he saw Zhao Siqin joking on the chair.

"When can someone be so kind to me."

Shao Xianni gave him a glance, and his gaze slipped around Du Ze, but he did not speak.

Du Ze is wearing headphones, he should be listening to English listening.

Zhao Siqin followed his gaze and immediately shut up.