Shao Xian nodded, "Okay."

Before they got to the door of the dormitory, they saw the door of 301 wide open, and there were voices inside.

It looks like a roommate is here.

The three of them walked in, and saw a young man kneeling on the bed to make the bed, and another middle-aged man wiping the table, babbling something.

"Uncle Du!" Qian Wenjie greeted with a smile.

The man turned his head, slightly startled, his honest and honest face instantly filled with a smile, "Oh, it's you! All three of you live here?"

He has been busy helping his son clean up, not paying attention to the names on the other beds.

Du Ze climbed down the ladder and greeted, "I didn't expect we were in the same dormitory, what a coincidence."

When he was in the farmhouse, Shao Xian had a very good impression of him.

"It's a coincidence, do you need any help?" Shao Xian asked.

Uncle Du waved his hand quickly, "No, no, I'll be fine in a while." He looked very cramped.

Although their family is not poor, but they are no bigger than the rich and powerful, and they are a little more cautious when interacting.

Shao Xian noticed it, and asked casually, "Du Ze, have you received your military training uniform? If not, can we be together later?"

"Okay." Du Ze rolled his eyes and smiled.

He has a good temper and a good temperament, and he is two years older than Shao Xian and the others, so he does not feel uncomfortable, and he speaks very naturally.

The Du family's father and son were neat and tidy, and they were finished in a short while.

The four of them were about to go out together to lead the training uniform when a boy walked into the dormitory with a suitcase.

The hairstyle and clothes are very handsome, it is Zhao Siqin.

"You guys are so early!" With a youthful and handsome smile on his face, he seemed to be not surprised when he saw Shao Xian and the others.

Everyone is here.

Zhao Siqin learned that they were going to pick up the clothes, so he immediately threw down the suitcases, and did not rush to organize the house, so he went directly with them.

The high school career has officially started.

The teaching of the first high school is indeed strict, but the dormitory conditions are not bad.

The next day they had military training. The four of them washed up early and lay in bed ready to fall asleep.

School nights are quiet.

Shao Xian was lying on the narrow single bed, with the fan on top, turning his head tirelessly, making the sound of mechanical rotation.

He had difficulty falling asleep for a while.

Summer nights are hot and annoying.

But he can only force himself to close his eyes, empty his head, and slowly sink into sleep.

Yi Gao has a very strong learning atmosphere. Even during military training, many students light up the lights to do questions at night.

301 Dormitory is not too stubborn.

Every time Qian Wenjie wanted to play with Shao Xian and Chen Baizhou, he would be persuaded to quit by a dormitory student.

It is better for him to wait for mortals to live their own lives.