It seems that as a friend, his performance is quite a failure!

Shao Xian felt that there must be something wrong with him, which made the child feel insecure and made the child's psychological problems worse.

He was in shock and self-blame, not knowing how to apologize to Chen Baizhou.

Language is sometimes so pale that it makes people speechless.

"What's the matter with you?" Chen Baizhou asked worriedly when he saw that his expression was wrong.

Did Shao Xian find out what he was looking for?

The two were suspicious of each other, staring at each other, and the car was silent for a while.

After a while, Shao Xian clarified his thoughts and said earnestly: "Baizhou, I have always regarded you as a good friend, the best kind."

Chen Baizhou's little heart was a little uneasy, and he didn't understand why Shao Xian suddenly said such a thing.

Good friends mean...can't it be that kind of relationship?

It can be said in the book that having that kind of dream indicates that the owner of the dream has potential thoughts about the object in the dream.

What did Shao Xian find explaining to him?

"Baizhou, if you are unhappy about anything, you can tell me," Shao Xian didn't know that Chen Baizhou's thinking was already skewed to the South Pole, and continued, "If I don't do well Place, you must say it, don't hold it in your heart, okay?"

Chen Baizhou suddenly widened his eyes.

He didn't know what Shao Xian meant when he said these words, but it didn't prevent him from perceiving Shao Xian's intentions.

Shao Xian is worried about him, Shao Xian is trying to use the most euphemistic way to give himself the greatest sense of security.

He understands.

"Shao Xian," Chen Baizhou's eyes filled with smiles and gratitude, "I'm not unhappy at all."

Shao Xian has always been very good, and he is too good, so good that he seems to be living in a fantasy kingdom.

If it was a dream, he wished he never woke up.

"Then...why did you read the psychology book?" Shao Xian asked.

Chen Baizhou certainly wouldn't tell Shao Xian's dream, he told an unwise lie.

"I have had some strange dreams recently, and I want to find the source."

Shao Xian asked with concern: "What dream?"

"I don't remember exactly, but it feels a little strange."

"Is it because of the pressure recently?" Shao Xian began to reflect on himself.

They skipped two grades, and now they are going directly to the third grade. No matter what their studies are, the child's mind always stays in the lower grades.

Is he helping the seedlings?

But Qian Wenjie was very energetic all day.

"There is an amusement park nearby, let's make an appointment for money crayons tomorrow and go play together?" Shao Xian suggested.

Chen Baizhou certainly would not refuse, his eyebrows curved: "Okay."

When the two returned home, Aunt Sun had already prepared the meal.

Shao Xian was about to wash his hands and eat when the phone rang.

"Xianxian, I'm back!" Qian Wenjie's loud voice came from the receiver, and even Chen Baizhou could hear it from one meter away.