Chen Baizhou's lips curled slightly, his eyes covered with a warm color, "I like it."

It would be great if Shao Xian could eat his own food one day.

Meimi had a full meal at noon, Shao Xian finally did a good job of psychological construction, and could face Chen Baizhou, so he asked casually, "Can I do the question in the afternoon?"

It's just a dream, nothing at all!

He thought this proposal would be supported, after all, Chen Baizhou is the real madman.

But the child hesitated.

"What, something in the afternoon?" Shao Xian asked in confusion.

I don't seem to have any other plans today?

Chen Baizhou nodded, "I want to go to the library, can I?"

"Of course!" Shao Xian immediately became excited, "The library is a good place, I'll pack my schoolbags and go to the library!"

Why didn't he remember?

Seeing him like this, Chen Baizhou couldn't help showing a smile.

How can there be such a good person?

The library is a little far from Shao's house. After the driver, Uncle Fang, took the two to him, he reported their itinerary to Cai Yalan.

Shao Xian and Chen Baizhou walked into the library side by side.

Intelligent search has not been popularized these days, so Chen Baizhou can only find books one by one according to the signs.

Seeing him like this, Shao Xian asked curiously, "What book are you looking for? I'll help you."

Chen Baizhou shook his head, "No, go to your seat and read, I'll find it myself."

In fact, he didn't know what book to look for, but when he was confused, he used to look for the answer, even if he didn't know where to start.

But it's all about psychology.

The biological knowledge of males was mentioned in the biology book. It's not that Chen Baizhou didn't understand, he just didn't understand why Shao Xian's dream had his own existence, and he didn't understand why he actually gave birth to Somewhat secretly happy.

He was really puzzled.

Seeing that he was so determined, Shao Xian ignored him and sat in his seat to study.

He studied all afternoon, and Chen Baizhou shuttled in the bookshelf all afternoon.

Uncle Fang came to pick them up at the appointed time.

"What books did you read this afternoon?"

On the way home, Shao Xian couldn't help asking Chen Baizhou that he was very concerned about the abnormality of the child.

Of course, if the child doesn't want to talk, he won't interfere too much.

Chen Baizhou looked through it for a long time and did find some relevant discussions.

He can understand the literal meaning, but it is still difficult for him to fully accept it for a while.

"Psychological." He can only reveal so much.

The child's unintentional words made Shao Xian think differently.

He knew that Chen Baizhou was a little gloomy. After two years of care, he thought that the child's problems would gradually ease, but he didn't expect it to be so serious now that he actually needed to read books on psychology by himself.