Chen Baizhou stared straight at him with a pair of beautiful eyes, because he cried once just now, and now it is still glowing with water, and he can't bear to refuse.

"Okay okay," Shao Xian looked around for a week, "Where's the sunscreen?"

Chen Baizhou pursed his lips and smiled, ran to get the sunscreen, then ran back to open the bottle cap and poured it on his palm, "I'll help you."

Shao Xian was so happy that he didn't have to do it himself, he just closed his eyes and let him play.

Chen Baizhou's expression suddenly became extremely solemn and solemn, as if what was in front of him was a very precious porcelain, which needs to be treated with care.

He spreads the sunscreen little by little, then applies it to his face and neck, and then to his arms.

When he smeared his arms, Shao Xian had already opened his eyes and his eyes fell on Chen Baizhou's focused face.

From the perspective of a 30-year-old Mr. Shao, a child is gifted, gifted, and intelligent.

He didn't know how the Fu family treated the child in his previous life, but in Shao Xian's heart, he already had a charter.

Even if the child is destined to return to the Fu family, he must nurture the child well enough before the Fu family finds it.

The Fu family is not easy to get along with. In the past life, Fu Baizhou was able to gain a firm foothold in the Fu family.

He can think of one with his toes, one is in the Chen family. The teenage boy who has been abused to the point of entering another battlefield without the smoke of gunpowder will face even heavier pressure.

How smooth is Shao Xian, how difficult is Fu Baizhou.

So in the past life, Shao Xian lost to Fu Baizhou again and again, in fact, it was not wrong at all.

The towering trees poured out of adversity are incomparable to the small saplings in the greenhouse.

"Okay." Chen Baizhou was about to close the lid, but Shao Xian grabbed his wrist.

Shao Xian rubbed his hair, "Aren't you going to paint?"

Because of his caring words, Chen Baizhou bent his eyes and smiled again, the tear mole under his eyes was affected, as if he was alive.

In the past life, Fu Baizhou never smiled.

I don't know what psychological trouble, Shao Xian hugged the child mysteriously, as if he wanted to use this hug to dispel all the gloom and pain in Chen Baizhou's heart.

"You look so good when you smile." He sincerely praised.

The sunscreen in his hand rolled to the ground, and Chen Baizhou was completely stunned.

He only heard a heart beating violently in his thin chest, Shao Xian praised him for his good looks, and Shao Xian was hugging him!

Since he can remember, no one has ever hugged him.

It turns out that hugging is such a feeling, it's really warm.

Chapter 17

After the two finished packing, they called Qian Wenjie and went to the Shaw Group together.

Uncle Fang sent them downstairs to Shaw Brothers, and Shao Xian walked in with two children.

He had called before he came, so no one stopped them.

Shao Xian came to find Shao Yun.

Shao Yun is only 21 years old now, and has not graduated from college yet, but he has helped Shao's father handle several cases, and has won the appreciation and support of some of the elders of the Shaw Brothers.