Raghav-: o really..?? But who's gonna tell him..?? No one knows that you both are here and before your that brother and my step brother will get to know about you both, you both twins will not be left to show your faces to someone... He says while chinki minki gets scared but tried to be strong.

Minki-: Shut up raghav... You know what the consequences can be if you try to touch us... Bhai will bring you on road and you will not be able to show your face to someone else you bloody bastard... She says only to recieve a tight slap from raghav. The guards left minki as raghav signs him and ties both her hands with chains on sides and does same with chinki.

Raghav helds minki from her hairs while she winces in pain and chinki was shouting to leave her sister.

Raghav-: shut the fuck up you small slut... And scream more, no one's gonna heard your voice... You both will scream my name soon due to pleasures And do as I say and enjoy because if you'll not listen to me then the pleasures will turns into pain... He says while smirking and pulling minki more closer to his face while she looks at him with disgusting face. By the way I had to say, you both are very hot but less then your brother's fiance... Today you both will be with me in my bed and after then your sexy sister in law... He says while they both were glaring him.

Chinki-: don't even dare to use such languages for my bhabhi or else I'll kill you right here only...

Minki-: yes if you love your life then leave both of us and stop with your this shits...

They both says while fuming while raghav laughs evily and suddenly slaps chinki too. He signs his men to put tape on minki's mouth and also to tie her legs. The men's did it and they both chinki-minki were looking at him with anger when suddenly raghav opens chinki's both hand's. She looks at him with frown but sighs and looks at her wrist which were red and was about to run towards her sister to free her but before she could reach raghav pulls her from her hair and slammed her to the nearby wall and smashes his lips upon her and was kissing her wildly while chinki was trying to break the kiss and run from him but he has hold her tightly. Raghav's one hand was holding her hairs and raising her to his height and his other hand was around her bare waist and he was rubbing it and pressing her waist sensually. He bites her lips to explore her mouth but chinki doesn't gasps or open her mouth so in anger he squeezes her butt hardly making her gasps widely and taking chance he slides his tongue inside her mouth while pressing his monsterous body to her soft body. He leaves her after kissing and bitting her lips and tongue badly. Her lips were bleeding from side while raghav moves to her neck and was kissing and biting on her neck. His hands moves towards the ends of her top and before he could remove it chinki pushes him with full force and runs from there towards minki while raghav runs behind her to catch her. She somehow unties minki's both hand's and bends down to untie her leg's when raghav pulls her from her top's lace causing it to break. They both looks at him with wide eyes as raghav removes her top and pulls her up and slaps chinki for disobeying him. He tells his men to tie back minki's both hand's who was enjoying the scene infront of them and laughing over both the sisters condition. One was crying seeing her sister and was helpless as she was tied while other was getting sexually harrassed. Raghav throws chinki on his shoulder moving towards bed while roaming his hands on her legs and throws her hardly upon bed and cuffed her hands with handcuffs above her head. He turns her back and unhooks her bra and in a second remove it while chinki closes her eyes while tears were continuously falling from her eyes while minki looks otherside not able to help her sister. Raghav lifts her skirt up from back revealing her butt. He stands up infront of the bed and was staring her with lust who was just in her skirt which was barely covering anything and her upper body was nude. Raghav's men's laughs at chinki and were looking at her lustfully while raghav looks at minki and smirks and says to her.

Raghav-: What you were saying..?? Your brother will kill me... Poor girl just look at your sister's condition and now no one is gonna save her from me... I'm gonna fuck her so hard that you'll just hear her screams and that your so called brother will not be even able to do anything... He must be thinking that his both sisters are at home safe and sound, he doesn't even have any idea about you both being here with me... He'll kill himself after knowing that today his both sisters got raped and he can't even protect them... He says and starts laughing loudly like evil while his men's too laughs while minki glares him.

He looked back at chinki who was a crying mess while her hairs were fully messed up. He removes his clothes and hovered over her and start biting and sucking her neck and was pressing her boobs with his hand and sucks it wildly like an animal from back. His hands were roaming on her body shamelessly. He turns her towards him with a jerk holding her boobs and again moves towards her lips and starts kissing it while his one hand was on her boobs and other moves inside her tight skirt. He squeezes her butt harshly and was about to remove her skirt fully when his phone rangs. While chinki was crying and screaming on top of her lungs due to pain. He looks at her and then his mobile angrily and removes his hand from her body and gets up and sits on the bed beside her while picking up the call which was of his dear sister and starts caressing her(chinki's) upper body while she was feeling disgusting by his touch.

Tanu-: where the hell are you idiot..?? Why were you not picking up my call...?? Do you know what just happened..??

Raghav-: I'm enjoying babe... But now what trouble came...

Tanu-: dad is calling you... He got his first wife's call and she told him that both of that twins are missing... Dad has deny her (va) to tell about the news of twins missing to siddharth as he has doubt on you... If they are with you na so bring them at night and party and right now come to office or this lady(va) will make a fuss over this matter...

Raghav-: fine I'm coming... He says and hangs up the call and leaves chinki and stands up. He leaves from there while gesturing his men to untie both of them and lock them here.

Minki runs to her sister and opens her hand and covers her with duvet and hugs her tightly and they both cried for hours in each other's embrace.

Flashback ends.

TBC...

Now how will Sidneet react..??

I don't know how I got so much courage to right this horrible scene, seriously guy's my hands were trembling while writing because usually I imagine everything while writing. And please don't hate me for this, it's just a story.

How was the update..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.