She didn't realize that she fell asleep until she heard a knock on her window. She cursed about disturbing her slumber and stomped towards the window.

Harry knelt there with a huge grin and made funny faces. Ginny gasped but frowned looking at him. Nonetheless, she unlocked the window letting him in.

"what are you doing here,
Mr I'm-busy-dating-the-prettiest-girl ?" Ginny mocked, folding her hands firmly.

Harry chuckled sitting on the edge of Ginny's bed. "The prettiest? I didn't know I was dating you" he smirked.

Ginny felt her cheeks heat up at the simple comment. "Don't you dare try to be cheeky with me, you idiot? You've been ignoring me for days, Harry!"

"Gin, no, ignore you--I could never do that. Elle's trying to keep me to herself--I didn't like that. She's possessive and so insecure. I don't think I can handle that." he whispered looking down but he doesn't look sad.

"What do you mean?" Ginny inquires, sitting next to him on the bed.

"I think we're gonna call it quits" he sighed.

"What!?" Ginny exclaimed "But Harry, it's just been three days" she reasoned.

"yes, three days away from YOU. It's not worth it. I feel like she only likes me because I'm popular in school or summat. She wouldn't let me hang out with you, Ron or Hermione. I feel uncomfortable with her"

"oh, Harry" Ginny hugs him sideways. "Don't you like her any more?"

"I did when we were just friends, now I don't know. She's not the same--acts different. What do you think, gin?" he asks placing his hands on hers.

"This is your decision to make, Harry. But I think you should give it more thought" She smiled up at him in assurance.

He smiles back. "Missed you" he mutters, kissing her forehead.

"I did too. I was pissed too" She bites his biceps and grins when Harry hissed with pain.

"Anyway, I brought the tickets to the new Marvel movie. C'mon let's go" he takes two tickets from his pocket and shows her.

"I--I thought you forgot" Ginny mumbles to herself.

"forgot? Like hell, I will. I actually got into a fight with Elle because she wanted to watch it with me. But this is our thing, gin"

Ginny almost cried for accusing Harry. Though her smile lightens thinking how much importance Harry gives her.

"It is" Ginny agrees and hugged him again. "Thank you. I've decided not to watch it if you didn't take me."

"I can't imagine watching it with anyone else either. You are my priority, remember? We made a pact, nothing should ever change that" Harry smirked.

"Nothing will ever change that" Ginny agreed.
___________________________________

Ginny's pov

"Ginny, are you paying attention to the class?" Mrs Heather's question brought me back from my daze.

"I'm sorry" I muttered and she gave me a disapproving look.

"What's going on with you? For acting like this you got detention in my last class, I will not accept this behaviour"

Ugh. I want to dig a hole right here and bury myself as everyone stared at me.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Heather, I've been stressed lately," I tell her, it's not like that's any of her problem.