iv. romeo, juliet, and farkle!?

Beginne am Anfang

Maya rolled and eyes and sarcastically thanked the audience and walked on the stage with Riley following right behind her smiling big.

Juliet scooted over and made room for the two girls.

"How you doing?" Maya asked.

"Like I would've been much happier playing a tree." Juliet confessed.

"I just don't understand how we ended up in situations like this." Riley said.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

After the play was over Juliet, Riley, Maya and Lucas walked out receiving loads of applause and praise. Farkle on the other hand, didn't get any applause except from Riley but then everyone else started clapping.

"Thank you. Thank you Farkle nation." Farkle exclaimed.

"Farkle, come here." Juliet said signaling for him to come over.

"Juliet, don't. He thinks he was good." Riley told her.

"Yea, we're gonna fix that." Maya said.

"But you can't tell him the truth. You'll crush him." Riley told them.

"Oh, we can tell him the truth. Its you who can't tell him the truth because your afraid." Juliet told her.

"I'm not afraid. I'm nice." Riley said.

"You're saying we're not nice." Maya asked.

"No, I'm afraid to say that." Riley confessed.

"Just tell him the truth. You know Farkle you know what will happen if you don't." Juliet said.

"Farkle. You were so-what are the best words." Riley asked him.

"He completely ruined the play and should never show his face ever again." Juliet mumbled under her breath while smiling.

"He killed the play. Those are the words." Maya said.

"Those are the only words. You killed the play. Tell him." Juliet said looking at Riley.

"What? What do they mean?" Farkle asked.

"She means you killed it, Farkle. Killed it! Showbiz talk." she told him ecstatically.

"I actually I thought I ruined the play. If you would've told me I ruined the play, I would've believed you. I would have been crushed, but I would have believed you." Farkle said.

"How could I crush one of the best actors working in middle school today?" Riley said causing Juliet to look at her in disbelief.

"I'm a good actor? What if I'm better than good? What if I'm the greatest actor who ever live, and I never knew it? That would be sad. Wah. It's okay, Its okay, I was acting." Farkle ranted.

"Thanks, Riley. My public awaits." Farkle said and walked away.

You can't lie to him Riley, you're gonna break our little Farkle." Maya said.

"Oh, I will not. I didn't do anything. This will all go away." Riley said speaking too soon.

Farkle came back and started tap dancing and everyone started cheering.

"You happy. Look what you've done. He's even more messed up than he was before." Juliet said.

"And I think you broke him." Maya admitted.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

"Nice Locket." Riley said looking at the locket Maya was wearing.