"You dare..?"

"Yes I do, Arlecchino."

Raijin being a descendant of a ninja bloodline jumped up and disappeared from Arlecchino's sight. He reappeared behind the Harbinger General, blade in hand, he channels his Electro abilities through his blade and sliced Arlecchino's head, clean off her shoulders. Blood gushed out as Arlecchino's cold corpse drops to the ground.

"May the Archons guide you somewhere safe..."

His blade retracts into his battle ready suit. He went near the supposedly robbed house.

"General Raiden?"

"Raijin... R-Run... RUNN!"

Raijin couldn't understand the current situation. He stayed in place, just mere moments later, the entire town blew up.

The nuclear shockwave sent Raijin flying through thick smoke and rubble. His eyes were dull from exhaustion and sheer blood lost from his wounds.

~A few hours later~

Blue spark erupted from a certain part of the rubble. There shot up a badly injured Raiden. She stood up and began to look around, soon after, she sptted faint red and purple. She got there as fast as possible and dug out the young Raijin.

"Raijin! Raijin wake up!!"

Dull purple eyes gazed up at the General.

"G-General... Raiden..? I-I'm alive..?"

"Yes. Yes you are alive..."

Raiden gently kisses Raijin's forehead while caressing his hair softly.

"Come with me..."

"W-Where..?"

"The Narukami Shrine Estate. We'll seek refuge there for now..."

Raijin eagerly nods. The General picks up the boy, his entire body resting on her front torso. He got comfortable and swiftly went unconscious.

~Two hours later~

"His vitals are... Somewhat alright. He's just injured and has lost a sheer amount of blood."

"General Raiden..?"

"Oh, Rai. You're awake... How are you feeling?"

The suspicious glare of the pink haired woman disabled him to utter a word.

"Miko! You're scaring him! It's alright Rai. Speak up, Rai. Tell me how yu feel."

"... H-Head hurts... Diz-zy..."

"Yes that's normal. You've lost a good amount of blood."

"I'm sorry I should be on duty right now..."

Raijin tries to stand up, but his numb legs gave out on him. Raiden catching him probably saved his ass, and face.

"You're not going on duty. No need to sustain for yourself. We'll adopt you."

Raijin smiles a little and nods subtly.

"Thank you so much."

"Now, let's get you to bed. You'll need as much rest as possible."

Raijin nods sheepishly as Raiden easily carries him back to bed.

"There we go..."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!"

A boy with blonde hair and green eyes steps into th room. Raijin's face lights up.

"Fujin!"

Raijin smiled and sat up.

"Oh! Raijin!"

The two sharee a short hug.

"I thought you were dispatched to Snezhnaya?"

"Oh General Jean and Sergeant Lisa pulled me out. They said it's too dangerous, even for the most talented and gifted assassin."

"How sweet of them~"

"Shut up Rai!"

They both laughed at their antics.

"Alright Fujin. Do tell me why you are here?"

"Ah, General Raiden, Sergeant Miko."

Fujin bows down as a sign of respect.

"My apologies for not noticing you. General Lisa told me to deliver you this letter. "

Fujin pulls out a letter from his inner coat pocket.

"Oh..? And what could this be about..."

Miko opens the letter to reveal elegant handwriting, and the stamp of the Knights of Favonius sector.

"Huh... So it's official business..."

"Yes it is. And in a hurry. Please read the contents and do as it says."

Miko nods and reads the letter with Raiden.

"The Fatui are exploiting the Tri-Commission Affairs?"

Raiden asked with a quirked up eyebrow.

"Yes apparently. So a fake war declaration would throw them off and possibly put the on a defenive position."

"Alright then."

Raiden straightened up.

"Exposing our plans once again to your battalion eh..?"

Raijin and Fujin's brows furrow at the familiar voice.

"You again?!"

"Why of course~ You've taken down both the Knave and the Fair Lady. How can I possibly let that killing spree slip?"

"Boy, I dunno about you, but you better answer up to THEM first."

The mysterious Fatui General turns to both Raiden and Miko

"We meet again DOTTORRE last time we did, you ran away like a coward with your tail between your legs."

Dottorre's face darkened

------

Amen guys, tapos na HAHAHAH magpost ba ako ulet o bukas nalang? HAHAH