Part 2. The start off the journey

A few years later Minato got sick, I accidentally food poisoned him while making dinner using the wrong ingredients. I felt extremely guilty and ran to the library searching for any possible ways to cure my little brother. After a while i found it! "The books of health" this would probably have the answers! "To heal folk, u will need to do the rituals. Those rituals will be standing in the golden roll, long, long, long, up to the overground" I read it out loud with my leg crossed sitting down on the library floor. Suddenly a piece of paper barely any bigger than the book, just feel down to the ground. I picked it up, kinda shocked that it was a loose paper in there not even fitting the book. It was also only me and my little brother in the underground so this must be really old, I thought to myself. Anyways, I opened up the piece of paper laying in my hand. It was a map, to the overground. I looked at it, feeling my heart beating faster the more I remembered the incident that happened 17 years ago. I felt myself standing up and running back to my house, holding the piece of paper in my right hand and the book in the other. When i was back home i ran upstairs making myself standing right in front of Minato's room, i stopped took a deep breath to not immediately waking him up from his sleep. I walked in to his room, and bended my knees in front of his bed, whispering in his ear "I'm going on a little trip now, ok? Make sure to eat well. There is enough food in the fridge and the cabinets for you to be able to eat enough food while i'm gone. Please take care of yourself for me." I felt one single tear running down my chin as I stood up and started to walk to my room. I began to pack a few stuff to the trip as well as a little food but still leaving a lot left for Minato knowing this trip wouldn't be very little as I said.

Leaving my house and Minato is the last thing on earth I would do to save Minato, not to mention the fact that i had to go up to the overground as well. But I would do anything for Minato if it so was to kill everyone around me and then myself. I walked out of the house turning around looking at the house for the last time. I knew this would be a dangerous trip and that it would be difficulties on the way, but i would obviously take any chances of death to heal my brother.

I walked around for quite a while actually, it was almost night and my worries for Minato only grew bigger. But suddenly I heard a whine a little further ahead of me, I tried listening to the sound and following it but it was very hard. I looked around for a while trying to spot wherever the sound came from but I just really couldn't find anything. In my last turn a saw a kind off beast sitting under a rock, I listened closely as I realized the whines came there from. I walked slowly towards the beast trying not to scare it. I held my hand forwards so it could sniff on me if it needed to. Suddenly the beast turned to me with a sad looking expression, i walked even closer to the red fluffy beast about half off my room size. As I was closer to the beast i saw they're eyes had two different colors, one was blue and the other one was red. I tried to pet the beast only to hear the whine growing bigger when i came closer to his back. I tried looking there and saw a big scar, there with running blood everywhere, how did i not notice that?! I took my white shirt off and ripped it in half, only my t-shirt left on I turned to the beast and wrapped the shirt around his stomach and back, making all of they're fluffy fur pushed down. If the beast didn't have any fur they would be really skinny, they probably haven't eaten in a while. I felt my stomach rumble as well and took my big backpack off, as I took out some left over food from yesterday's dinner. I saw the beast looking at the food for a long while almost drooling all over it. I took the left over food and broke it in half giving the bigger half to the beast. They munched on the food as if they hadn't eaten in a long while which was probably the reason. I turned my head to the beast with my back leaning against a tree and said "do you have a name?" Not expecting an answer. "Mazoku, do you like that?" i said tilting my head to the right, as I saw the beast almost jumping up and down. I took that as a yes and started to push myself upwards from the tree, "I have to go now, I'm really sorry" I said with a sad tone to Mazuko. Mazuko obviously didn't understand what i said, so when I was walking away I just felt a big beast following after me, hearing heavy steps behind me making a huge "thud" sound. We walked for a while until we came to a forest, it was a pretty deep one so it was probably very hard for Mazuko to walk through it. But I didn't want to leave them here all alone either, suddenly I saw Mazuko bowing down as if it was trying to say something to me. I fast realized that they were trying to tell me that i could have a ride on they're back, "but what about your scar?" I said worried to Mazuko. Mazuko didn't care and just kept the position, if they said I could sit on they're back then I guess they wouldn't mind, I thought to myself as I carefully climbed up on they're back. Mazuko started to walk slowly around the forest. I guess Mazuko would make this trip much easier for me, I thought to myself as a small smile started to grow on my face.