Chapter 15

Lu Wanwan didn't even feel like she was caught red-handed, her face didn't even turn red, she coughed twice and asked, "Where is Xu Xingxing?"

Shen Yi pursed his lips and said, "I don't know."

Lu Wanwan looked at him in disbelief and asked again, "Didn't you say anything to her?"

Shen Yi shook his head, Xu Xingxing was an insignificant person to him, he didn't even remember what this cousin of hers looked like.

Although Lu Wanwan found it a bit strange, Shen Yi's reaction was still within her expectation.

After all, when she first started to pursue him, it took a lot of effort to gradually work her way into this man's heart.

At that time she had just finished reading the "The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love", the first time she transmigrated inside the book, she was quite familiar with the plot line which was still fresh in her mind. She had not yet started to pursue Shen Yi, and the cold and frosty boy didn't pay any attention to her, he usually didn't even gave her one glance.

Lu Wanwan knew that the male lead Shen Yi, every day after the end of classes, was bullied at school. Sometimes, it would stop after verbal humiliations, but more often than that, they would start to fight. The body under the school uniform was bruised all over, looking black and blue.

Lu Wanwan pretended to pass by by coincidence, she squatted in front of him, acting very naive, but Shen Yi did not even look at her and directly ordered her to scram.

Lu Wanwan boldly took him back to his apartment and without any trace of shyness, she directly stripped him off his school uniform.

Shen Yi, who was just beaten up, was sore all over and thus had little strength left to struggle away from her. Her actions made him so angry his face turned red.

The teenager's thin body was covered with scars, both new and old.

"Scram." He said through clenched teeth.

Lu Wanwan blinked innocently, "Schoolmate Shen, I'm just worried about you ah."

After applying medicine on Shen Yi, Lu Wanwan heard his stomach growl.The teenager's face turned red and the tips of his ears became flushed with pink.

Lu Wawan didn't say anything and just went into the kitchen to cook him a bowl of noodles.

In Lu Wanwan's eyes, Shen Yi, who was quiet and didn't like her very much in high school, had an "innocent and martyred man who wouldn't submit to death" kind of aura.

She had to show him goodwill many times before she was able to gradually melt Shen Yi's heart.

Lu Wanwan thought in her heart that the female lead Xu Xingxing hadn't had yet the opportunity to provide Shen Yi with warmth, and thus perhaps this was the reason why she hadn't yet made an impression on Shen Yi.

If everything went according to the plot line, she and Shen Yi would divorce, the Lu family would be going bankrupt, and the eldest miss Lu would end up destitute on the streets.

Thinking about it, she was quite miserable. What was even more miserable was that in the original story, on a rainy day, the eldest miss Lu, destitute, sick and about to starve to death, happened to see the female lead Xu Xingxing, dressed in expensive clothes, getting off the male lead's luxury car. She was like the moon surrounded by stars.

Xu Xingxing approached the original character. The once humble and timid illegitimate daughter was now shining so brightly that people didn't dare to look straight to her. She looked down at the woman sitting on her knees in a wretched state and let out a light laugh: "Cousin, what's the matter with you?"