"Promise me you won't get mad. Even though you have every right to." I said.

"I won't. I promise." He said.

"I know this wasn't in our contract and you wanted a no strings attached relationship. And I tried to follow that, I really did but I couldn't. When I realised I had feelings for you it was already too late. And-" I stopped talking when I realised that he had gone stiff after my words.

"Vincent, please say something. I already feel bad and now-" I started babbling

"By feelings what exactly do you mean?" He voice was strained.

"Feelings as in... I like you, Vincent." I slowly said.

His hands dropped from my shoulders and it made my heart drop.

"I know you won't be okay with all this. And I totally get it. I-" Mid sentence I was picked up off the ground and spun around in air.

I squealed in surprise.

"Do you know how happy and relieved I am?" He laughed.

"What?" I asked as he put me down.

"Eliza, I came here because I wanted to confess to you too." He said.

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded. 

"Why do you think I came here like that?" He asked.

"But you... we.... how?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think somewhere along the way I caught feelings for you. Do you know the reason I kissed you on that bridge today?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"It's because I wanted everyone to know that you are mine. And I kissed you while we were dancing because I wanted to, because I couldn't find the words to confess to you so, I kissed you." He said.

"Really?" My heart felt lighter and lighter with each passing moment.

"Yes." He said.

"Can you say the words then? I mean said them to you and now I think it is only fair that you do too." I said.

"Eliza Chae, my wife, the mother of my children, I like you. I like you more than anything in this world." He cupped my face.

Vincent liked me too. My fake husband, the man I liked, the father of my children liked me too.

"I like you too." I threw my around him and kissed him, taking him by surprise.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and responded to me. One of his hands went to the back of my neck and the other slowly rested on my hip.

He pulled away for a moment and whispered against my lips, "Jump."

I did as I was told to and wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips connected again, never to be separated.

He walked us towards my bed but I could care less about it. He could take us to hell  like this and I'd be happy to be in his arms. Slowly he sat down on the bed with me straddling his waist. When we pulled away, I giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked as me kissed the corners of my mouth.

"The fact that this started as contract and now we both breached the rules." I said.

"There wasn't any rule saying that this cannot be a real relationship." He said.

"So, you knew that something like this would happen?" I asked.

"No. I had no such plan. But a 5'4, beautiful woman made me change my mind." He said.

"Hey, I am 5'5." I slapped his chest.

"Sure, sure." He said.

"You-" I was cut off by a yawn.

"You rest. I'll change my clothes and come." He said.

"Don't remove this hair colour. I love it like this." I ruffled this hair.

"Sure, and walk into my company like a clown." He said sarcastically.

I laughed.

"You know something?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I love it when you laugh." He looked at me like I was some treasure.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked.

He hummed in response.

"I've started laughing like this since I came home to you and the kids." I said.

It was true.

"Well we are honoured." He said.

The wall clock chimed indicating it was one am.

"Come on, you got to sleep. I'll get changed. We have to go back home tomorrow." He said.

"Okay." He suddenly turned us around and I landed on my back on the bed. He was on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. We were too close this time.

"Nothing." He said. Before I could say something he kissed me. Only a quick peck.

"Get some sleep." He kissed my forehead and stood up.

I watched as he went to the bathroom. I stared up at he celling for a moment and suddenly squealed. My heart felt like it would explode from all this happiness. Today was truly the best day of my life. No one could tell me otherwise. 

I turned to my side. After a while when I was almost asleep I felt the bed dip and a warm body behind me. A hand snaked around my waist and slowly I was pulled backwards. 

"What are you doing?" I asked groggily.

"Nothing. Good night, my wife." Vincent kissed the back of my ear and within moments I fell asleep.