Wanda slowly emerges from the shadows, and Klaue grins as he sits down in his chair. "Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." He says and picks up a dish of candies from his desk, "Want a candy?" He asks, offering the bowl of sweets to the twins who only stare blankly at him. He sets the bowl back down on the desk, "Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market."

Wanda and Pietro turn to each other, having just heard of this for the first time, and he continues, "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid."

" Everybody's afraid of something." Wanda saunters towards him slowly.

" Cuttlefish." Klaue says, pointing at her. Pietro raises an eyebrow and Wanda tilts her head, "Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." He tells them. Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks at the sudden movement. Klaue turns to Pietro as he pops the candy into his mouth, folding his arms back over his chest.

" So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge." Says Klaue as he looks at Wanda, standing up from seat.

As if on cue, Ultron breaks through the glass window and knocks down Klaue. As Klaue lies on the ground, stunned, Ultron towers over him. "There is no 'man' in charge," Ultron says and leans down so his metal face is mere inches from Klaue's. "Let's talk business."

Klaue agrees, taking Ultron and the Maximoffs to his stash of vibranium. Klaue bitterly hands over a large vial of it, "Upon this rock I will build my church." Says Ultron as he takes it and flips it in his hand. "Vibranium." He mutters, satisfied, before tossing the vial to Pietro, who quickly catches it. Pietro examines the vibranium curiously as Klaue begins to speak.

" You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." He says, scratching the back of his neck. You can tell by his sneer that he's pissed.

Ultron chuckles and remotely puts money in Klaue's bank account. "Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird." A device in one of Klaue's men's pockets vibrates as the money transfers, and Klaue goes over and inspects it. "But I always say, ' Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.' "

Klaue slowly turns towards Ultron after he hears Ultron's statement. "Stark." He says and Pietro's gaze quickly shifts to Ultron. "What?" Ultron questions.

" Tony Stark used to say that," Klaue says, looking at the twins. He turns to Ultron, "To me. You're one of his."

" What?! I'm not–" Ultron reaches forward and grabs Klaue's arm with his iron fist. One of Klaue's men quickly pulls out his gun, but Wanda uses her telekinesis to force him to lower it. "I'm not." Ultron growls, leaning in close to Klaue's face threateningly.

" You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men?" Ultron questions, his grip on Klaue's arm getting tighter. Klaue stares up at Ultron fearfully. "I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" Ultron impulsively chops off Klaue's arm, who lets out a shout of pain. Pietro and Wanda watch in surprise, slightly disturbed.

Klaue staggers back, panting, holding his arm in pain. "I'm sorry. I am sor– Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron kicks Klaue, sending him out the door and down a flight of stairs. The same man that works for Klaue hurriedly goes after him.