chapter 04 : lingering feelings

ROCKY'S POV

who was that woman and why she had so much effect on me....and why she resembled so much to the woman in my dreams...why does it feel like we have met before why?? aye Shekhar..shekhar

Shekhar(one of rocky's trusted man & Rocky's right hand and another resident of KGF): yes boss..

Rocky : did you find out about the owner of the bar??

Shekhar: yes boss...she's Reena Desai..daughter of your dead ally Rajendra Desai..she has take over his business after his death...but refuses to cooperate with KGF business and has sold all the KGF stocks to open school for underprivileged and her charity works in Bombay..

Rocky: REENA...REENA.......(why does my heart turns sad when I see you or think about you..what is this aching pain??) 

ok you can go now....

Shekhar: ok boss..but boss when will we return to KGF ...our meetings with our allies are pending and there's news of emerging threat from inayat Khalil who has hired a hardened criminal to kill you and take over your business...

Rocky: I'll think about all that later..I have more important work to do..I am not afraid of anyone..first I need to figure out why our beloved ally Rajendra Desai's daughter hates me so much that she refuses to deal with KGF...

first I need to figure out why our beloved ally Rajendra Desai's daughter hates me so much that she refuses to deal with KGF

Shekhar: ok boss

AT DESAI MANSION

Rocky is ever so stubborn...I know he'll come for me..if he had said so...what shall I do now..what is the purpose of him pursuing me if he doesn't even remember me...I can't take another heart break ..what if he forgets me again??? or worse what if it triggers his brain like that time at the hospital.....and he collapses again...no Its better that we stay away.....only way that can happen is...I join his enemy side. that way Rocky will hate me and I can keep an eye on Rocky's opponents activity and backstab them...

so Reena decided to join the opponent ...what will happen now........did Reena do the right thing?? or will it backfire on her?

LET'S FIND OUT------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>