ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

valeriasainz just posted a story!

liked by camillawalker and others

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

pedri just posted a photo!

1/2

2/2

2/2

pedri: +3

tagged: @/fcbarcelona

@/ansufati: Perry Potter
liked by pedri

@/valeriasainz: proud of you
     - @/pedri: thank you love

@/user39: #Peleria
     - @/alejandrobalde: #Peleria
     - @/gavi: #Peleria
     - @/jkeey4: #Peleria
     - @/pablotorree: #Peleria
     - @/raphinha: #Peleria

@/fcbarcelona: 🤩
liked by pedri

@/pedrogavifan: I don't know why he chose Valeria
     - @/valsainzfan: jealousy is disease babe get well soon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the match I was standing face to face to and exhausted looking Pedri. His slightly wet hair was sticking to his forehead. I wouldn't be honest if I said he didn't look attractive even after 90 minutes of running up and down on the pitch.

"Hola amor" he said slowly walking up to me.

"Hola Pepi" I said pulling him into a tight hug.

We walked hand in hand to the private parking lot when Gavi stepped between us.

"Hello loverbirds, I call dibs on the passenger seat" he said and he ran to Pedri's mini cooper.

At the end I got the seat next to Pedro at the front and Gavi was sitting in the back with a pout on his face. Pedri dropped him off first and we made our way to my apartment. He slowly stopped in front of my apartment complex.

"Do you want to come up?" I blurted out.

"I don't know...do I?" he asked teasingly.

He got out of the car and we walked up to the building. We took the elevator to my floor and I unlocked my door.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked him opening my fridge.

"Just water" he said and threw a bottle of water to him.

We settled side by side on my living room couch and started the movie. I begged him to watch a disney movie with me. As the movie slowly went on I started paying less attention on the TV. Slowly Pedri sneaked his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his. We watched the rest of the movie cuddled up on my couch. The movie ended and I raised my head to look up at him. I was looking up to a tired looking Pedri. We kept the eye contact as he softly grabbed my chin. I watched him search for consent in my eyes. I didn't hesitate and pushed my lips to his. The kiss was slow and felt like we both needed this. We slowly pulled away and gave a last kiss on my forehead.

"I should go" he said while I was still wrapped in his arms.

"You know you can stay" I said wishing he would agree with me.

"Tomorrow my family is visiting Fer and I. I have to be home mi vida" he said stroking my cheek. I felt butterflies in my stomach at his nickname.

I let out a sigh and slowly walked him to my front door. One last time he pecked my lips and walked to the elevator. When I walked to my window I saw his car pulling out of the parking lot. A smile slowly crept onto my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz just posted a story!

caption: movie night🍿

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3ᴋ+ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ!!🤯