I pouted.

"But it doesn't bother me, you know..." I replied to him as he opened his eyes, sitting up slightly on the couch as he scratched his neck.

He looked straight into my eyes after checking me out from head to toe.

"It does bother me." he replied as I felt like someone had just thrown a cold water bucket at me.

I crossed my arms, feeling tears slightly welling up in my eyes.

As I saw him lying back down, I finally caved and left, making sure to stomp the floor with the soles of my feet as I headed towards my room.

As I was about to cross the threshold of my door, a brilliant idea came to mind.

"Well then, I'm going to tell Will that we're going back to drinking tomorrow night." I took care to announce, loudly as I could, as I gently pushed open the door to my room, grabbing my sketchbook and pencil on my nightstand.

As I calmly settled onto the bed to draw and began to scribble without even looking seriously at what I was doing.

Hearing footsteps in the hallway, my face lit up quickly with a smile, knowing at that moment that I had won.

At least, that's what I thought, as Leon placed my phone next to me and returned to the living room, which made me drop my pencil.

"Didn't you say you wanted to call Will?" I heard him say through the hallway as I rolled my eyes.

I got up from my bed, grabbed my phone, and walked out of my room, determined.

I stood in front of Leon, who was sitting on the couch, and stared at him as he was crossing his arms, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Really funny, isn't it?" I asked in an almost passive-aggressive tone, a smile stuck on my lips.

He raised an eyebrow, seeming somewhat surprised by the tone of my voice as I sat down next to him, sighing afterwards. 

"What if we played a game?" I suggested as he sighed, slowly closing his eyes. 

"Alcohol truly does wonders..." He began to insinuate, as I tried to contain my smile. 

"Truth or dare, Leon?" I asked him as he opened his eyes. 

As he searched for mine, I simply closed them, my head dancing slightly to an imaginary melody, feigning ignorance.

As I heard him sigh once again, I tied my hair back, waiting for his answer.

"To know that if you don't do one, you have to do the other, so if you refuse an action, you owe me a truth and vice versa..." I explained to him calmly as he seemed to think.

"Action, then." he replied as I grinned, ready to ask him for my hellish action.

"Okay, go sleep in my room." I told him as he let his head fall, chuckling slightly.

"I guess I owe you an answer." he replied as I nodded, almost too happy to finally have the certainty that he was going to do it. 

But out of all the important and existential questions I had about him, the only one that showed up in my mind at the moment was the one about his birthday.

As I nervously crossed my hands, I took my chance. 

"Your birthday... when is it?" I asked him as he stared at me, slightly frowning. 

"Out of all the things you could have asked me, you're asking me about... my birthday?" he asked, slightly amused as I approached him, almost grabbing him by the collar as I tried to make him understand my determination.

"You've never told me when your birthday is!!" I began to rant as he chuckled slightly, crossing his arms.

"August 12th" he replied as my face lit up at his answer.

It's in three months!!

"In any case, it is very likely that I'll be working on that day..." he insinuated as I furrowed my eyebrows, unsatisfied with his addition to the answer.

But the game was the game, and it was his turn.

"Truth or dare?" he finally asked as I thought about it seriously.

If I say truth, he'll quickly try to figure me out, while with action, there's very little chance he'll find something impossible for me to do.

"Action...?" I replied, curious of what he was going to prepare for me.

"Do a backflip." He quickly replied as I stared at him, dumbfounded.

A what?

"Excuse me? A backflip?" I asked him as I grimaced

"What, you can't?" he insinuated as I gritted my teeth.

"Normally, yes, but... right now, I'm sure I'm going to break my neck if I try to...!" I began to explain as he nodded his head, almost expecting that answer as he didn't even try to hide his smile. 

"Too bad, you'll have to answer my question then."