•first sight•

"Y/n" someone said it was lira your best friend who is in your band "we're up next" you follow her getting your voice ready as you and your band members go up on stage you start singing the song love taste sweet the song your band made then looks in the crowd and notices a dreadhead who seems to be liking the sight of you after a few minutes you guys are done singing your band's number one song you go backstage to get something then hears footsteps behind you "you were great pretty lady" an unknown person says "thanks"you say turning your back "I'm tom kaulitz from the band tokio hotel""y/n l/n i love the music your band makes" then someone says "TOM ITS TIME TO PREFORM""that's my cue bye y/n" tom said "byeee"I said after that I seen a guy that looked just like Tom but he had makeup on and spiky hair. while they were up on stage I couldn't stop looking at Tom and the person who looked like Tom then it hit me they could be brothers. After their whole show they put on they went backstage to their dressing room I got some other clothes on because I was sweating bad.
Her outfit is what your wearing.

After you put on your outfit you got outside of your room to go talk to your best friend "hey y/n how are you after all of the performances"lira said "I'm doing good a little tired""why don't we just go home because we have a interview tomorrow y/...

After you put on your outfit you got outside of your room to go talk to your best friend "hey y/n how are you after all of the performances"lira said "I'm doing good a little tired""why don't we just go home because we have a interview tomorrow y/n""we do" I replied "yes" i was confused "y/n you forgot" she faced palmed herself "yeah I think I did" I said I walked out the door to go to the van when someone grabbed my hand and put a hand over my mouth and pulled me over to a car to hide. I realized it was that spiky haired dude that looked like Tom "what are you doing?""someone was spying on you" my eyes widened as soon as the person who followed me left the spiky haired dude let go "I'm sorry for grabbing you like that but I knew you were in trouble by the way my name is bill kaulitz""I'm y/n" i smiled at him "are you and Tom brothers?""yes we're twins"he said "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE TO GO" someone yelled I knew it was my manager "well I have to go bye bill""bye y/n" we both waved goodbye to each other.

Bills pov: I went to my Tour bus and went in as quickly as possible I seen Tom,Georg, and Gustav waiting for me I went to go sit down by Tom "where were you?"Tom said "I met a girl who was in trouble"I replied back "well I'm just gonna go to sleep I'm really tired right now"Tom said to me "have a good sleep"i said looking out the window thinking of y/n...

Back to y/n "hey y/n we're going to Paris for a week"lira said I look at her "oh my god really!"I said "YES!!"lira said so loud I thought my ears would stop working I looked at my phone to see if I had any notifications there was 100s of them I clicked on on and it said "bill kaulitz and y/n l/n were in a parking lot together" they made it to where it looked like we were kissing "OH GOD" lira looked at me in confusion "look"I showed her the post "Y/N YOU MET BILL KAULITZ AND KISSED HIM""NO I DIDINT KISS HIM I ONLY TALKED TO HIM AND HE SAVED ME FROM GETTING KIDNAPPED"I said to her "well then why does this photo show you and him kissing"she said "It has to be photoshopped"I replied then i got up to go to the bathroom I did what I had to do then went back to my seat before I knew it I was out.

Bills pov again
I woke up before I knew it we were in Germany I looked up and Tom was standing right in front of me looking at me in a weird way"what's wrong"I say"this"he shows a photoshopped picture of me and y/n"WTF"I say "you know I like her right?"Tom said "yeah you were talking about her at the ***** when she preformed that one song" I replied "then why would you kiss her?""I didn't it's photoshopped I was trying to save her from getting kidnapped""you sure bill?""yes"I replied Tom sighed in relief "I thought you were gonna steal her""maybe I will she's cute"I say to him which made him made and sat down in his seat ignoring me I laughed because of how stupid he looked. I look at my phone and decided to post a picture of the world

BTW THEY ARE 16 BUT THIS IS IN LIKE OUR DAYS LIKE MODERN DAYS LIKE 2023 DAYS ANYWAYS LETS GO BACK TO THE STORY....

Back to y/n again
Before I knew it I went to a hotel and went to sleep because I was so tired...
In the morning I woke up and got some clothes on.

This is the outfit your wearing.
You went to a cafe to get something to eat when paparazzi came to interrupt your peace "y/n is it true you kissed bill?"the paparazzi says I started getting my bag and my coffee and ran for it I ran until I noticed that they weren't running after me anymore
I look at my phone I get a text from lira "girl we have an interview soon" she texted "I'm coming" I replied running as fast as I can I made it there in time I walk in and we start the interview "so anything going on with kaulitz brothers"the interviewer asked and looked at me "no I just met them so I don't really know them yet but if there watching this maybe we'll be friends with benefits"I joked around and winked at the camera then laughed....

HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT💗🫶🏼