The last time that revolvers like this were used was during America's Wild West days.

"Surely I'm not..."

That should be impossible, but taking into account the beautiful scenery, outdated weapons, and old transportation, it really does seem like that.

I should probably go opposite of where that group was heading, it would be bad if I were to see them again.

I take the man's satchel and holster, then go opposite of the group's direction.

As I walk along the trail, my suspicions are becoming more true, as people would sometimes pass by on a horse or wagon.

Soon enough, I reach what looks like civilization.

"I guess there's no denying it, it seems that I was taken to the days of the Wild West."

I decide to remain calm, what should I do in this situation? I guess for now I should explore the town and secure myself a place to stay.

The town provided a multitude of services, there is a general store which I assume sells food and drinks, a drug store, and there is also a sheriff's office.

"I know that I somehow went back in time, but what year is it exactly? I guess it should assume that it may be the late 1800s, accounting for the railroad tracks and power lines."

Unfortunately, I couldn't afford anything from any of the stores, the group that killed the man took all of the man's valuables.

Along with the stores, there is also a saloon and a hotel. There is also a stable, which is where they sell, buy, or care for horses.

Should I sell the revolver? No, I don't know if I could be attacked, I'm gonna need this to defend myself, I can't sell my food.

Since I have nothing to do, I should probably leave this town and keep searching.

As I try to leave, I accidentally bump into an adult man, who is stumbling around.

"Ey! Watch where you is goin'!"

This man seems to be under the influence, he is stumbling around and slurring his words.

"I don' like that look in yer face! I wanna punch it!"

What? Why is this man already resorting to violence?

The man throws a punch at me, which I easily evade, not to mention his already drunken state, I'm sure that I could've dodged it even if he was sober.

"Sir, I didn't mean to bump into you, could you please stop?"

"Ey! Stand still for a sec!"

He keeps swinging at me, though it was a pointless effort.

"I'm tired of this! Just die already!"

Suddenly, he pulls out his revolver from his holster.

I react to this and swiftly throw my fist to his neck. He collapses.

"Man, does everyone here get violent like that so easily? Luckily, I'm in the outskirts of the town, so I'm pretty sure nobody sa-"

"Hey! Did you just kill that man? I'm telling the sheriff!"

It seems that I spoke too soon.

"Wait, no. That man swung at me first, he drew his gun at me."

It seems that the witness doesn't want to listen, they run into town.

"Shit, I can't stop them now, I should get out of here."