"Um, that's me." Kakashi raised his hand and the fox turned to him and nodded in greeting. "I'm Kina, one of Natsuki-sama summon. He send me to you to give this letter," Kina said and take an blue envelope from her thick fur and presented it to Kakashi.

Kakashi, hearing the name of his love, quickly took the letter while thanking the summon. He opened it to read, ignoring that his friends were looking at the letter in his hand with upon curiosity or realize that the fox stay there to wait for his answer.

[Hey Kakashi,

Just checking if you still alive and not moping around while I'm gone. Because I know you will do that.

Kakashi scoffed and continued his reading,

Anyway, the reason I sent you this letter is...um, how do I explain this without having you getting mad at me?

Kakashi raised his silver brow at that.

Alright, screw it...I will go straight to the point in here.

Okay, the truth is...Shisui confessed to me last night with a few kiss and I kinda kissed him back, accepting his feeling. Which I kinda like it.

Kakashi when still at that, eyes widened in shock.

And...and I told him that you and I were seeing each other. Which kinda sappy to me.

Kakashi softened at that and keep continued reading the letter.

He was shocked to know this of course, not like he really did. But then he tell me that he don't mind sharing me with you if you also okay with it. That's the reason I'd sending this letter, to ask you if we can establish polygamy relationship between the three of us or not.

I don't want the two of you fight over me or hurting each other because of me either. So, please think about it, okay? Take time to answer that, if you need too.

If you want us to talk face to face, my summon can reverse summon you to me and we can talk it out together, with the three of us.

That's all I want to say, hope you with me on this and let's not goes into violation because of this, please. I like the both of you and you two are far to precious to me, I don't want to lose you both because of this.

Love, your boyfriend; Natsuki]

After he finished reading it, the copy-nin make a conflicted face. Everyone looked at him in concern, "You okay there, Kakashi?" asked Asuma wryly. Kakashi slumped him head on the table, "He asked me if we can establish a polygamy relationship." said the Hatake in defeat. His friends eyes widened in gasp, "Wait, what? He were in relationship with someone else? Does that mean he were cheating on you?" said Anko without tact, making the copy-nin glared at her heatedly.

"Watched your mouth, snake lady! My master would never do something so shameful like that." everyone turned to the fox and see that it snarled at Anko with so much malice. Anko took a step back when she felt the strong killed intents that was directed at her from the fox.

Kakashi smirked, looking satisfies at what the snake mistress got herself into. Going through back on the letter, he made his decision. "What you gonna do, Kakashi?" asked Genma curiously. Burning the letter, the copy-nin gazed at his friends and give them an eye-smile "Maa, I will be going to talk with him and meet with his other lover too, to see for myself if they will be good for my honeypie or not. Better have a conversation face-to-face rather then through letter, right?" he said and stood up.

Picking up the fox and bring it into his arms, he turned to his friends "Well then fellas, see you later." He said his goodbye in mock salute and shunshin himself away with the fox summon.