You saw Garp and Dadan talking. "Garp, can I talk to you for a second?" you asked. "Yeah" he said and walked over to you. "What is it?" he asked, looking a bit concerned. "Well long story short, a friend of mine wants to be a marine. And I was wondering if you could take him in?" "Oh, was that all? I was getting scared you had done something bad. Well, I do have to meet him first" Garp replied giving you a smile, and a thumbs up. "If you want to meet him, I can give him a call and ask him to meet up?" you said and began walking to your room. "Sure, I don't have much else to do today. So why not?" Garp said. "Perfect i'll just go get the transponder snail."

Y/N went into her room, in search of her transponder snail, she had already forgotten where she had put it. "There it is" Y/N said when she found it. she dialed Ajax. PURUPURUPURUP- ROGER.

Y/Ns pov: The call:

-"Hey Y/N?" Ajax said from the other side.

-"Hey Ajax, so I just talked to Garp, and he said that, if you can than he'd be happy to meet up with -you today."

-"He really said that. Garp wants to meet me?!"

-"Well yeah, he can't just let you join. He needs to get to know you, and make sure your worthy of becoming a marine."

-"Oh yeah, oops forgot about that." he said with a dry nervous laugh.

-"So can you meet up today?" I asked.

-"I don't have work today, so sure."

-"Are you nervous?" I said with a laugh.

-"Why wouldn't I be, I mean he is a vice admiral, he is probably Hella serious, and mean." Ajax said, raising his voice.

-"Serious? Mean? No way, ok a bit mean, but he is totally the opposite of what you expect. No need to worry."

-"Really, I hadn't expected that. Wait now that I think about it how do you even know him?"

-"Garp? Oh, I don't know, you can call him my grandpa or something. He's more like uhm... someone that takes care of me occasionally. I don't know how to explain it. I hope it somehow makes sense to you." I said with a dry chuckle.

-"So, you guys are close?"

-"Well yeah I guess you could say that" I was going to say before Luffy interrupted me.

"Y/N!!! WHEN ARE WE GONNA LEAVE?! IM BOREDD, HURRYY" Luffy shouted even though I was standing three feet away from him. "Alright give me a sec."

"Hey, Ajax, I can't talk anymore, but I'm going to give the transponder snail to Garp you can just talk to him and ask where you two are gonna meet.

"Y/N you're not gonna be there." Ajax asked, you could he was a bit sad

"Sorry Ajax I would like to talk to you face to face again, but I'm busy. I promised I would spend the day with Luffy."

"Come on Y/N I don't want to wait anymore." Luffy said stretching one arm to your bed grabbing the bag that was laying on it, and the other arm towards me grabbing my arm and pulling me to him. Then he began walking. "Woah Luffy relax, what's gotten into you?" I said, trying to make him let go of my wrist. But he was holding too tight. I gave in and began walking with him. Him still holding my arm tightly.

On our way out of the door, I saw Garp sitting on a chair. "Hey Garp, me and Luffy have to do something, but can you talk to Ajax and plan where you two are meeting, he is still on the line. I said throwing the snail, to Garp. "Uh sure? But aren't you gonna come with me I don't know what the Ajax guy looks like." Garp said standing up from his chair. "Well, you got to figure it out because Y/N is coming with me" Luffy said and began running. "Ugh you danm kids come back." Garp said and began running after us.