Chapter 10

Saejin's POV

I needed Sehun. Not in a romantic way, but I needed comfort. I needed a friend right now who actually understands my situation. As you can see, I neglected my friends after Baekhyun debuted as a member of Exo because I was afraid that our secret will be revealed. I talk to them, yes. But I never trusted anyone except those we know since elementary or high school days. 

I look pathetic right now, crying over a guy who actually never cared. 

It's been 4 weeks since the break-up. 3 weeks after he sang for me. 4 weeks still in agony. 4 weeks of ignoring Exo. Yes, I ignored them a lot of times. How? Fate must have been playing with us. They were shooting their reality show, 'Exo Showtime', for its 3rd episode (Chanyeol's birthday special) and guess what? I was walking along the street when I saw fangirls screaming and I froze. Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun were looking at me surprised. I was afraid that Baekhyun was also there and so I turned to my right without looking back and started walking because the fangirls were about to stare at me. You think it's done? No, it's not. I decided to have some coffee and so I went to a coffee shop. I was about to go out after I ordered my coffee when suddenly 2 lovers bestfriends entered the cafe and of course I froze again because it was Luhan and Minseok. The 3 of us locked gazes, but then we were interrupted by the fangirls screaming and I quickly left the cafe. 

December 24, 2013

I ignored all of them and who does that? Why would someone ignore those 12 dorks? Obviously, me. The ex-girlfriend of Byun Bekhyun. And here I am, surrounded by 11 hot wolves after they kidnapped and dragged me here inside their dressing room before their concert with f(x) for SM Town Week. Sehun was actually the one who kidnapped me after telling me to go outside my house.To my luck, Baekhyun was not here. I don't even know where he was and the concert was starting in 10 minutes. "Yah! Park Saejin! ignoring us, really? Why would anyone ignore the Exo?" chanyeol asked me with a glint of disappointment. "Sorry. You know my reasons." I looked down and now staring at my hands on my knees while seated down. "Reasons, reasons, reasons! I can't take this anymore! I promised that bastard that I won't help him with this, but whatever. You're my bestfriend too and I don't like seeing you in agony." 

After 5 minutes of explanation and clarification, I started to bawl like a child when they told me about everything Baekhyun did to protect me. Yes, he was stupid and selfish. And yet, I still love him, forever and always. I was thankful.

And there he was. Inside the dressing room and walking towards me. I was trembling and shaking that time, "You don't have to say anything. Just give me the answer after the concert. Here" he handed me a book and gave me a weak smile. I grabbed it with my shaky hands. I was about to speak when a crew shouted, "Exo! get ready! the show is about to start" and so they left one by one and Baekhyun was the last one to leave. "Goodluck, Baekhyun-ah" I gave him a smile. "Thank you, Saejin-ah.... saranghae." I was surprised to hear that single word. That single word I wished he said for the past months. And then he left me dumbfounded. I opened the book he gave me and I was speechless.

June 24, 1997

Wow. Park Saejin is so beautiful! First day of 1st grade and I'm staring at a goddes! She's my childhood friend but she left me speechless again! I'm inlove ^^ We're actually attending the same school and i'm very glad she talked to me! I promise you, diary, this is the start of our chapters together!

I was crying endlessly as I read every page of the book.