chapter III

Juli was holding my hand as we walk through the tunnel towards the plane's door. "Please show your seat number." The lady or maybe call her the head flight stewardess said. I handed her a piece of paper telling us where to sit.

I sat down beside Juli and mom sat down beside dad, they sat in front of us.

The head flight stewardess addressed all of the passengers to buckle up. We're lifting up in 1 minute. And in a few hours...hello, Philippines!

"Ace, can you help me buckle up." Juli looked at me. I helped her put her seat belt on. The seat belts were so large, they feel like Baymax's arms hugging you when you buckle up.

We're now high up in the clouds. The flight stewardess told us that we can remove the seat belts and now we can turn on our phones but put them in airplane mode. I grabbed my tiffany blue messenger bag aka my everyday stuff bag and took my phone.

I took some pictures of the clouds. They we're so beautiful. Especially, the sky's color is slightly pink. It was perfect.

"Ace, can I move my seat." My mom asked. "Sure mom but only a little my legs might be squished." I said. "I'm going to take a nap, wake me up when [September ends haha] we land in Japan." Mom said.

Before going to the Philippines, will be landing in Japan first and we're taking another plane.

I grabbed my everyday bag and took my blank journal and pencil case. I'm suddenly in the mood for drawing...inside a plane. I got my earphones and plugged it to my phone. I played Bright by Echosmith.

"You make me sing oooh lalala..." My eyelids started to close. It was my 4th replay of Echosmith's Bright. Since Juli's asleep, I kept my drawing stuff and continued playing Bright and I started to take a nap.

+ + +

I grabbed my hand carried stuff and went down the plane. Japan! Mom went first, then me with dad and Juli. The people greeted us wore kimonos.

"Mom, can I check the stores here?" I asked mom. She nods. I can't believe that we'll be staying in Japan for just 2 hours, then we're going to fly going to the Philippines.

The stores mostly sell food and souvenirs, mostly Hello Kitty, but one store caught my eye. It was an art store.

I walked inside and checked the prices. They we're cheap! I asked the cashier if they accept dollars, they said yes. I walked around the pretty art store and I found cute paintbrushes, I won't buy any of those though, I have a lot. A lady was walking towards my direction and she smiled at me. I didn't know her but I think she owns the store.

"Konichiwa!" The girl greeted. I really don't know how to speak in Japanese so I just said Hi. "Are you an artist?" Oh thank God! This woman can speak in English. "Yes." I smiled at the lady and she smiled back too. "We have limited artist stuff here, I would like you to check. It's nice for you." The lady said. I followed her to the corner of the art store. "Here, these are made by young artists here in Japan." She said. "What are these? They look nice." I said. They look like charms but I'm not sure if they we're that stuff.

"Here this was made by a 7 year old girl named Yusha." The lady explained while pointing at the yellow necklace. I scanned the charms¿ and two necklaces caught my eye. "What's this?" I held the necklaces and asked the lady. "Oh, this. These pair is made by a five year old girl named Tenshi." She smiled. "This pair has a meaning, and it's wonderful." I moved my finger around the necklace till it reached the center where it has a daisy on it.

"What's the meaning?" I asked the lady. "Tenshi said that she wants this necklace to be given to two people." Two people? Maybe I can give it to Juli. "The person who will receive the other piece will always remember you. That was Tenshi's saying." The lady explained. "It's lovely, how much is it?" I asked the lady. "Oh no, it's for free. Tenshi wants it to cost free but she said that the meaning of the necklace will only be true if the person's genuine enough." The lady said. "Oh, I'll get it then. It's very wonderful. Thank you very much." I tell the lady and she smiled back.

As I left the shop I placed the pair inside the pocket of my bag.

I went to my family and sat beside them. "Hey guys, it's time to stand up." Dad called us all. I looked at the board and it said that the passengers going to the Philippines can now go on board. I'm so excited to see the Philippines!

+ + +

It was night time already. I woke up and took a view of the sky. We're in the middle of nowhere. The clouds where hard too see.

"All passengers, we are now landing please buckle up." The speaker near me announced. Middle of nowhere was Philippines.

My teeth widened. I started to buckle up then I waked Juli up. "Where are we?" Juli said while rubbing her eyes. "Philippines!" I sorta screamed. "Really!" Juli smiled. "Yes!" I smiled back.

Now, I'm not a billion miles away from JK.

We walked out of the plane and I saw a group of people holding a banner. Our surname, Diaz, was written in the banner. Maybe they're our relatives here.

[okay she knows how to speak in tagalog okay hahaha]

"Jojo!" My mom called. "Ate!" They guy named Jojo hugged mom. I think it's mom's younger brother. "Dito tayo sasakay." The guy said and led us inside a van.

+ + +

We all slept during the drive. 2 hours after we reached a big house. Mom said that the house was her mother's house, which is my grandma, and know she owns it because she's the oldest.

We hopped outside the van. People greeted us as we went inside the big house.

"Mom, do we have bedrooms here?" I asked mom. She looked at me "Of course. Your bedrooms are upstairs at the 3rd floor just check your name, I think Juli's bedroom is beside yours." Mom said.

Not to be rude, but I rushed to my room because I badly want to rest.

Suddenly, before entering my room a woman approached me. "Gracelynn!" She said and gave me a pat. Gracelynn? "Ay sorry po, my name's only Ace not Gracelynn po." I smiled at the woman and she smiled back. "Ace?" The woman looked confused. "My name po is Ace not Gracelynn po." I smiled again. "Ah sige rest for awhile. Gamitin mo kwarto ni Gracelynn."

The woman offered me a huge bedroom. The walls we're painted white, the bed was large, it has it's own bathroom, closet and window, where my view is wonderful.

There was a door beside the way leading to the walk in closet. I opened it and-my eyes started to open very wide. The bedroom I was in has an extended room. An art room. My eyes widened as I looked around the art room. There were a lot of canvases, paints, brushes, woodcarving materials and a drawing table.

I think Gracelynn's a very great artist. She was lucky to have a room full of these kind of stuff.

I placed my luggages on the right side [of the wrong bed] of the bed. I placed my two messenger bags on top of the bed's sidetable. I lay myself on top of the large bed, admiring Gracelynn's paintings in her ceiling.

+ + +

So hi guys.

Sorry for the lame and boring chapter here. Lauren and JK will appeaaaaar soon [if there are no homeworks tho]

My school year will be starting on the eighth day of June which is on Monday. So, screw that.

Hope you enjoy , sushis.

And by the way, I published a new darren fan fic. mehehehehe.

Elle xx.

Sucky author sigh 🌚

.