Prologue

"Ace, I want ice cream! Come with me!" Little Juli whined. I actually want to but today, I started feeling a little bit dizzy. I don't know why.

"Sorry, Juli. I'm feeling dizzy." I tell her. "But." Juli pouted. I feel guilty whenever this kind of situation happens. I don't like bringing little kids down. Especially Juli. "Okay. But in one-" Juli started screaming. "Finally! Ice creaaaam!" I love this little brat to death.

Juli and I are on our way to the Ice cream store, it's a few steps away but when I feel dizzy, it feels like a mile away from where I am now. It's just like my fandom and me. Miles away.

"What flavor do you like, Juli?" I ask. Well, I just ask her randomly because I just wanted to talk to someone. "I thought you know, Ace." She knitted her eyebrows in confusion. "Just kidding." I laughed. "Of course, I know you like cookies n' cream." I said.

I pushed the door of the convenience store so Juli and I can go inside. The scent of fresh fruits all around the store was lovely. They sell fresh ones here. Juli and I rushed to the ice cream area. The store had 3 fridges for ice creams ONLY. This place is my heaven, well, Juli's too. It was only a few steps from my house. No wonder.

"Ace!" Juli screamed. "What." I dragged. I didn't worry at all. If you thought that there were kidnappers behind my back...no you're wrong. She screams for ice cream, I do to. "Ace, they added more cookies to my fave flavor! Look." Little Juli shouted in joy.

I got my wallet and checked the price of Juli's 'new look ice cream'. It's in the same price! One dollar only. I handed out to dollars to the cashier behind the first ice cream fridge. The cashier is also the owner of this heaven. I picked pistachio flavored ice cream while Juli picked cookies n' cream. Exactly 2 dollars.

"Thanks for adding more cookies Ms. Jenna!" Juli blurted out. She said thank you to the store owner. "No problem, little Juli." Ms. Jenna smiled.

As Juli and I exited the store, I slightly felt dizzy again. My head feels so heavy.

"Are you okay?" Juli asked. "I'm fine." I'm not. Today is really hot, I don't know if I could go back home without collapsing in the streets. "You sure, Ace?" Juli asked.

Suddenly, my eyes closed. I collapsed in the streets.