👑 Dietary Overhaul, A Rival Look Strong, and Values Out of Alignment 👑

Start from the beginning

"Wow, the ceilings are so low in here. I'd hit my head if I tried to ride my magic carpet around." Kalim said.

Jamil let out a small sigh before looking over at the raven haired female. "Maybe don't fly indoors at all. (Y/N) would you mind letting me share Kalim's room or take a room adjacent to his? This dorm is less secure than Scarabia since you don't have to pass through a mirror to get here."

"It's already taken care of senpai." (Y/N) said as she gave him a small nod. "I figured you would probably want a shared room with Kalim senpai anyway."

"You're so paranoid, Jamil. We haven't had a single assassination attempt on campus since I enrolled." Kalim happily said.

"How can he be happy after saying that?"

"Assassination...on Kalim senpai?"

"It's not you I'm worried about. It's me, if anything happens to you. Just because you were safe yesterday doesn't mean you'll be safe today." Jamil said.

"Don't worry senpai, nothing will happen to any of you." (Y/N) said as she tapped the hilt of her nirichin blade. "Not while I'm here, I guarantee it." She confidently said making Rook stare at her in awe.

"You'd have to be crazy to do anything in here and with Tomioka sama around." Kanzaburou pointed out.

"It's true, she wouldn't hesitate."

"I almost pity those who are idiotic enough to try anything here..."

"Hey, guys!" Ace greeted along with Deuce who trailed not too far behind.

"Thanks for having us, (Y/N). Here, these are from Trey." Deuce said as he gave the female a couple of boxes he held.

"Hm? What is it?" (Y/N) questioned as she stared at the boxes.

"Ooh, what's in the boxes? I smell a sweet treat!" Grim happily exclaimed.

"It's a homemade chocolate cake, cookies, and some apple pie, courtesy of Trey. He said if we were imposing on another dorm's hospitality, we should at least bring gifts. What is he, our mom? We can split it with everybody later." Ace said all while (Y/N) stared at the boxes with starry eyes.

"They better not have that horrid oyster sauce in them..."

"So that means I get to finally try more of Try senpai's deserts." (Y/N) said.

"Myah hah! You can always count on Mr. Shrewd Specs to do the thoughtful thing." Grim said.

"I'm afraid I'll have to confiscate those gifts." Vil said which caused (Y/N) to stare at him with an almost broken hearted look.

"What?! Why?!" Grim exclaimed.

"Gracious. Trey never changes, does he? He's the type of man one must truly watch himself around the kind who spoils people rotten under the guise of knowing what's best." Vil said as he tried to take the boxes away from (Y/N) only to have his hand slapped by Kanzaburou.

"Back off you damn cakey clown." Kanzaburou said as he glared at Vil now making sure he doesn't take the boxes away from the raven haired female.

"Pfft. I can't believe he actually called Vil a clown."

"Like hell I'll let him take her stuff..."

"This one is so...irritating.."

"Are you gonna make up some nonsense about rules and throw out perfectly good food like Riddle?! Because I got some choice words for anybody that lets food go to waste!" Grim exclaimed.