👑 Dietary Overhaul, A Rival Look Strong, and Values Out of Alignment 👑

So just a heads up, the whole Pomefiore may be longer than the other book but I'm sure you guys don't mind. Right? Right? Anyway this is training camp at Ramshackle dorm and you know what that means right? The Pomfiore trio will be there to stay at Ramshackle dorm. The song and dance for (Y/N) is already chosen so now all you gotta do it's wait and see. Also thanks to everyone who sent me all those get well wishes. I appreciate and I'm definitely feeling way better than before. Well then, that's about it for now. Remember to enjoy and happy reading!
******************************************

"How annoying, everywhere I look it's just lousy people with the excuse for some. However, I'll admit they're not as bad as those pathetic excuse for Hashiras. I know you've been hurt by them, after all I've seen it all but I just want you to know I'll always be here for you. When you're upset, down, or even feeling lonely. I'll always be here for you."

             ~ Kanzaburou 🐦‍⬛

First day of training camp

"Bonjour, (Y/N). Grim. We shall be availing ourselves of your hospitality for the next four weeks. Thank you for having us." Rook smiled before taking the female's hand and placing a kiss on it once again.

"Y...yea.." The female nervously said as she gave the blonde a small nod.

"Whatever it takes to get that tuna." Grim said before halting at Rook. "Stop that. If Kanzaburou sees that, you're a dead man!" He said as Rook simply gave him a close eyed smile.

"Where is Roi de la Nuit if I may ask?" Rook questioned as he looked around trying to spot Kanzaburou.

"He's in the living room. He said the first thing he doesn't want to see is your faces." The female casually said which made the others aside from Rook sweatdrop. "Even so, welcome to our humble abode." (Y/N) said as she step aside to let everyone in. "Please take off your shoes and make yourselves at home."

(Pictures brought to you by a lazy author chan)

"My. It's certainly cleaner than I was expecting." Vil said as he looked around the dorm.

"And fancy..."

"Very beauté!" Rook said as he stared in amazement every now and then taking pictures to which the female didn't seem to mind.

"Oh, you like it?" (Y/N) questioned as she stared at the blonde who nodded in response. "Thank you senpai, I tried to replicate my estate actually."

"Estate? Just how big is it?"

"It's all Tomioka sama's work." Kanzaburou said as he walked over towards them.

"If only you came by earlier and saw what Rook was doing..."

"I tend to have a lot of free time." The female simply said.

"Hello..." Epel greeted as he walked inside now taking off his shoes as instructed.