🌊 Tanuki; A Ceremony Breaking 🌊

Wow, I'm impressed. It only took less than five days and this story already has 25 votes and over 500 some reads? Awesome thanks so much guys, I really appreciate you all and well here's part 2? Hope you all stick around, next part will be up soon. Yeaaaaa well anyways happy reading!
**********************************************

"Would you have still been here if I spent time with you? Maybe then you wouldn't have left us so soon."
~Mitsuri Kanroji 🍡

Now waking up from her slumber the raven haired female stretch her limbs only to stop almost immediately. She sucked in a breathe as she patted her surroundings, it was dark, but she was widen awake.

"Am...I dead? About to be buried...I know the mission was successful....." The young female mumbled as she stares blankly at nothing, but soon enough she heard a voice outside of the box she was in.

"Dammit, people are coming. I gotta get a uniform now while...ugh! This lid is too heavy!" The voice complained from the other side. "Time for my secret move! Myahaha!"

Taking that as her sign,she kicked the lid open with all her force causing to to break open before she soon looked around her surroundings.

"Gah! You're awake?!" A talking raccoon cat said shocked as (Y/N) simply stared at the creature.

"Tanuki..." She mumbles now fully stepping out of the coffin.

"Ha? What do you mean tanuki?! I'm no tanuki, I'm The Great Grim!" Grim boasted before he soon gestured at the female rather annoyed. "Gimmie your uniform and you better be quick about it!"

(Y/N) stares at the creature now known as Grim with an expression still unchanged. With his mention of a uniform she look down at her outfit only to notice she was wearing a black robe. The hood seemed to be covering her face so she couldn't be seen and her nirichin blade seem to still be attach to her holster making her sigh in relief.

"Cause if you don't, I promise you..you'll regret it!" The strange cat, raccoon creature spoke making the female deadpan.

"What.."

"Hurry up, I'm on a real tight schedule here!" He said as he soon activated his flames.

(Y/N) blinked taking in the strange creature's words. "I don't have time for you..." She spoke before soon walking away simply wanting to figure out where she was at.

She wandered around passing by various rooms for a bit before she came across a library. It looked rather nice in her opinion, but before she could take a step inside blue flames suddenly stopped her.

"You foolish human! Did you really think you could get away from me?! Now unless you wanna get burnt to a crisp take off that- Me YOWW! Hey that hurts! What gives?!" The strange cat spoke out angrily.

"Consider it Tough Love." A tall male wearing a crow's mask spoke as he walked towards them both. His appearance reminded the female of her own kasugai crow making her wonder if he was also around.

"Ah, it seems I have found you at last. How splendid, I would assume that you are one of this years new students? My, it seems you were quite eager to make your first debut, but bringing such a poorly trained familiar with you is clear violation of school rules."

At this (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows as the feeling of confusion suddenly hit her.

"I'm a Demon Slayer...I've never gone to school.."

"Familiar? Ha, as if I'd be the familiar to some lowly human! Now then, let me go!" Grim said as he thrashed around.

"Yes, yes rebellious familiar always say this. Do be quiet now for a bit won't you?" The male before slapping a hand over Grim's mouth.