"Get your fuckin' hands off me!" Rain struggles with all force he has, feeling lucky that this time his foe doesn't lock him up in the arms. But, then...

*thunk!*

He can't be satisfied for long, because he falls off the bed a second after that... since he's free from the hold of human claws.

"Oh, you like lying on the floor? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

And Phayu is not helping. He moves to the rim of the bed and preps up on one hand, looking down on the fallen one scornfully. Rain, angry and embarrassed at the same time, rubs his lower back to ease the coccyx pain as he tries to get up.

"You're a true bastard." Rain snaps, his eyes getting teary, and the tall one darts a sharp glare at him.

"Say what?"

"You're truly a bastard! You heard that?!" The sheep takes a couple of steps backward and repeats his words loudly though he's still afraid deep down.

"Do you wanna see what a real bastard is like?"

"Don't come any closer!"

When the wolf makes a move, the sheep retreats quickly and squeals. Rain makes a face as if he were a kid being bullied by an older brother. And this brother is really mean. He shows no mercy; he just stands up to his full height and smirks.

"You afraid?"

"I am not!"

*whoosh*

Rain gasps.

"Why do you keep backing off if you're not afraid?"

"Why do you keep inching in?!"

Phayu grins and takes two more steps closer. Rain looks at his bag on the couch, calculating the possibilities of him dashing to grab it and rushing out the door. In that intense moment, Phayu walks past him, picks up a towel, and throws it on his shoulder.

Rain sighs.

"Pfft! What a brat."

"I am not a brat!"

"Prove it, then."

Phayu retorts immediately and throws an eagle glare which scares the fragile guest. Rain starts to see a threat coming his way and he doesn't have much time to consider anything. He plunges to the couch, snatches his bag, and runs around Phayu who's standing in the center of the room. He finally reaches the door again and grabs on it tightly.

"I wish you rot in hell!" Rain casts a curse once he gets the doorknob in his hand.

*click-click*

"What now?!"

He can't open this goddamn door! And it's too late to run because the wolf is already on his back. Rain feels a lump forming in his throat and a chill going down his spine. He can even feel the warmth of Phayu's body.

Momma, help me!

"Hey, you know what?" Rain's hair is standing on end as a rough voice comes from behind his back and into his ears. His brain is trying to compute an escape plan, and yet it seems to fail. He can't think of anything else especially when the big guy reaches out the arm past his body and puts the hand on his hand which is still on the doorknob. Rain feels like he's a prisoner in the custody of that big guy.

"Rain."

Don't call my name, you moron!

Spasms go all over his body, not only because of that intimidating voice, but also because the warm lips are stroking on his skin every time it moves as the wolf speaks.