BEYOND THE RESOLUTION!SLAPTICK!MIYUKI MOTHER DAY CHALLENGE!

Start from the beginning

Rintaro:please, stand back.

Rintaro warn mei stand up as he push on her to step away. Before rintaro, Beauty, peace charge forward at Zooous, but Zooous flip back on rintaro face as Zooous punch on beauty, peace face and pushed kick on their chest to landed near at daishinji.

Legiel:into a form we find beautiful and appropriate.

Legiel slowly go front of them when ren and ogami charge forward at him.who punch their face and chest to knock out. While happy going reverse kick on legiel, but legiel block attack with his arms and side kick on her chest multiple time to knock out as sunny through punch legiel face when he catch on her fist and throw at them to crash each others.

Sunny:what power they are!

Legiel:it might be hell for you humans though!

Legiel grabbed ren t-shirt to deliver punch on his face and uppercut on his cheek to blow

Ogami:what a load of bull. We ain't letting that happen!

Before Ogami grabbed on legiel to hold off as legiel elbow strike on His chest to blow at least the wall.

Rintaro:we protect the world we live in...

Peace:That's what we promise kento-san.

Ren:my strength will stop you in your tracks!

Happy:we won't let you bad ending store.

Sunny:there's no way you let you guys doing.

Beauty:and we never surrounds by you.

They charge forward at Storious when he avoid attack from them. He punch on their face and palm strike on their chest to knock out. Storious grabbed rintaro and ren collar to lifting up and transform into his real form.

Storious:i won't let you get in the way.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saber brought the king of Arthur wonder ride book and insert driver and drew it.

Saber:i won't let you have that power

REKKA BATTOU!extra volume king Arthur

Saber transform into kamen rider saber dragon eagle king Arthur form. His left shoulder was turn into blue and hold the sword of king Arthur.

He floating the sword turn into bigger size and slash blast at calibur to break the portal, which mean calibur was going knock out somewhere

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

After that, happy and other was get beat up by three megid, blow away and knock out on the ground. Before three megid was laughed at them.

Beauty:rintaro-san