His hand was raised mid-way, wanting to reach for the other for an answer. But Uenoyoma was already a little far from him. He could only sigh and have a frown etched his lips.

Fujita-senpai... The name rang around his head as he stood in the pavement for a while. The loud chirps of crickets was the only thing he could hear for a moment before he began to make way of his home too. A certain idea coming up in his own little universe as he let that name plant on his brain for a little while. He had to remember it, he noted - if this was the person who was willing and was going to teach him how to play.

🌂

The next day's flow went off relatively smooth for Mafuyu. Classes went on as the usual, he had taken notes and made sure that he was in all ears with the lecture of the teachers, thoug there at least five seconds that his mind dozed out. At around noon, he ate lunch by himself on his classroom, only having that single thought running through his brain. When the last subject for the day was finally over, he went through the hallway and gripped the guitar on his chest. Unbeknownst to him, there were students that stared at his direction, thinking why he was holding it that way and not by the shoulder straps for it be carried by his back.

They were quick to ignore him though, choosing not to think about things that was something they don't need to deal with. The salmon pink haired male took his time throughout the stairs, calm steps were taken each time as he made sure not to bump any of the other students who were taking the same stairs as him. Finally, he arrived at the floor where this Fujita-senpai could possibly be at.

He didn't have any clue who this person is, the only thing that made him guess that they were in this part of the building was with how his friend mentioned a honorific. It could only be that the Fujita-senpai he was talking about was an upperclassman. He paused at the final step of the stairs upon seeing that there were much more students that were headed downstairs. He scrambled away from the stair and walked in a quick manner towards the first room of the building.

He had to act fast!

His eyes scanned the littered students on the hallway. Fujita could be any of them, but he decided that asking a student from the classroom would be much easier for him to navigate the upperclassman rather than asking each of the students in the hallway. The classroom only had a few students inside and he stood next to the door to let the ones who were leaving exit the room, they looked at him strangely but he decided to ignore it.

His lips opened like the ones of a puffer fish, he didn't seem to find the words to call out for them.

Imagine the relief he felt when a pair of sleepy ocean eyes looked at his direction. He didn't even realized that his shoulder was tense right until he was acknowledged by the girl who was walking towards him. The girl was talking to a few students left in class before she went towards him. Mafuyu could only silently gulp as the ones who were she having a conversation with sent an envious glare towards him.

The hesitant voice of the blue eyed girl brought his eyes back to her and not by her shoulder where judging eyes were sent his way. She had jet black hair that falls just below her shoulder blades having her skin pale as porcelain doll's. Overall, Mafuyu could agree that she was pretty, especially the most striking thing about her looks was her droopy pair of eyes. It must be a reason why there were predatory eyes that was shot to him. He could guess that this girl was popular amongst the others.

" Hello...You seem...a bit lost, are you looking for someone, perhaps? "

He nodded his head, gaining a little confidence by answering her question, mouth opening to reply. " I'm looking for someone named Fujita..." Although, words came in being stuck in his throat. Again, there wasn't any thing that he knew about this person he was looking rather than their last name. He was slowly starting to lose hope inside, a depressing aura radiating off him that the girl he was talking to could sense. She decided not to take mind off his aura that much but expectantly looked at him with a smile. The girl patiently waited for another word to be let out by him.