Chapter 7: a little horned girl

Start from the beginning

He would counter all her punches with the back end of the knife and then grab her arm that she tried to punch him with and flipped her over and slammed her to the ground. Izumi would then try and kick him and Cross would slam with his knife down but the buzzer went off telling the two to stop.

The tip of the knife would then be in front of her face. While her foot was in front of his face.

Cross: good job... I hope you know I held back still right?

Izumi: *breathing heavily* I know...

Cross: keep up the good work... and you pass...

Cross would then make his knife disappear and walk away. Izumi would then let her leg fall flat and look up at the sky. Cross would think about healing her wounds but decided not to. He thought she wouldn't want the easy way out. So cross would continue his way out. And Izumi would show her brother her hero license. Cross would pat her head which surprised her.

Cross: you did good Izumi..* forms a small smile*

A few days passed and Izumi and Cross were walking to throw away some trash until a face was sticking out of a wall.

???: Hello there! Trash right?

Izumi started to scream.

Cross: hmm? Hello?

???: are you two those energetic first years... right?

Cross: umm I'm a bodyguard... and can you stop screaming!

Izumi: I'm sorry but! Who in the world are you!?

???: you'll find out who I am soon right? All I can say is that people are talking about you so I can see-

Cross: oh...

Izumi and Cross would then finish throwing away the trash and head back. After that day cross would be sitting in the classroom with Aizawa. While he would introduce some third years. Who was called the Big 3 of UA. They would introduce themselves. And mirio would want to challenge all of class 1-a.

Mirio: I also want to challenge him! *points to cross*

Cross:... huh...? Why?

Mirio: I can tell your strong! And I want to see how strong!

Cross: you know you will lose to me right?

Nejire: Mirio has never lost a fight.

Cross: I guess this will be his first.

Aizawa would then instruct the class to go to a training area. Mirio would fight class 1-A first. But Cross would keep his eyes close so he would experience his quirk firsthand. Aizawa would then tell Cross the fight was done. He would then open his eyes and see him with his shirt off and the students holding their guts.

Cross: I guess it's my turn...

Cross would walk to the other side of the rooms. Cross would then watch the students move out of the way so they could fight.

Mirio: So have you figured out a strategy to beat me while watching my fight?

Cross: I didn't watch it...

Mirio: huh! Why not?

Cross: I want to experience it firsthand... and I will create a strategy while I'm fighting.

Mirio: well! Let's see then!

Mirio would then run at cross. Cross would then make a knife appear and send a red slash at him. But cross would see him go through the ground.