four

THE, four girls walked out of school as it was cancelled early

THE, four girls walked out of school as it was cancelled early. Sidney was talking to Blair about her birthday and if she was going to celebrate it with her family or go straight to the Riley's. "Well i guess, i'm going to the Riley's, dad promised he'd be home tomorrow so me, him and Billy could spend the whole day together so it doesn't really matter." Blair said finally happy she gets to spend time with her brother and her father. The girls carried on walking out till they were stopped by Stu hitting them with flowers.

"Kizzo-kaskizzo is is out, darling Tallulah i don't know what you did but on behalf of the entire student body we all say thank you!." Stu shouted whilst handing the girls flowers. "Drop it Stu." Tatum said annoyed he was talking about her sisters attack like it was nothing. "Yo i say, impromptu party tonight, my house! Could also be for your birthday Blair." Stu said wiggling his eyebrows trying to convice the girls whilst picking up Tatum and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Are you serious?" Sidney asked wondering if he actually knew people were being killed. "Yeah? i say fuck no." Tallulah said rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on T! Pathos could have its perks and it's for my birthday!" Blair said trying to convince the girl. "Okay, normally i would say fuck it, let's party but under these circumstances i say absolutely not. You guys can go i'll get our sleepover perfect!" Tallulah said knowing nothing good could come out of the party. "Oh come on girls, you're totally protected i am so buff." Stu said showing off his muscles.

"Well i'll come then, only if Tatum goes." Sidney said making Stu laugh.

"Fuck yeah, you guys bring food. And you're coming with me." Stu said grabbing Blair. "Why! I wanna go with the girls." The girl said complaining as the girls shrugged and waved bye laughing. "Because we need to get movies, and Randy will so give them for free if you ask." Stu said with a wide smile. "So you're using me?" She asked suspiciously. "Kinda" The boy said with a cheeky smile as he opened the car door for Blair.

BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES.

Stu and Blair had walked into the blockbuster quietly getting ready to scare the girls boyfriend. The two tiptoed quietly even though, Randy wouldn't be able to know it was them if they walked normally because of all the loud people. "1..2..3.. ahhh!" The two said quietly before jumping out and scaring the boy. "Jesus man this place is packed." Stu said whilst Blair helped Randy pick up the movies he dropped after getting scared. "Yeah, we had a run in mass murder section." Randy stated annoyed at the two.

"Anyway Randy boy, you coming to my fiesta." Stu said spinning Blair around. "Yeah maybe if you get your hands of my girlfriend, and i'm off early curfew you know." Randy said whilst grabbing the girl back. As the three carried on talking, Blair decided it would a good time to ask Randy for the movies.