Mission accomplished

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." I let out one deep breath and ran to the pool.

I scanned the place and saw that Noah was not there. There was a small secluded area nearby where the jacuzzi was so I decided to check there.

Just my luck, Noah wasn't there but Sadie fucking Sink was.

I don't want to get into too much detail, but she looked Hot with her hair in a messy bun.

It took her a second to notice my presence, but when she did, she smiled. "Hey Mills."

God, save me from this seductive witch. "Hi."

"What are you doing here at 9pm?"

I just realised I was in shorts and a shirt(which I was planning on sleeping in) with a cardigan on. "I should be asking you the same thing. I thought you were a morning person."

"Fair enough." she said with a shrug. I don't know what made that shrug so cool, but that shrug was cool.

I found myself taking off my cardigan . I should've killed myself right there and then.

She raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk. God, that was hot.

I took one small shuffling step, then another slightly longer step, which eventually progressed into my usual confident walk.

"Mind if I join?" I lowered myself into the jacuzzi. I kept telling myself to stop but my body wouldn't listen.

"Sure."

She had her eyes glued on me until I had completely submerged myself into the water. My pyjamas are wet. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I heard you were working on a sequel to Damsel." she said.

"Um, yeah. With last year's views, the producer said the new movie was bound to make millions."

"Every producer says that." she giggled.

I laughed too. "I know. But he's right this time. I don't want to go back though. There was a few creepy sexual comments about my dress. It was...weird." I faked a shudder.

"I don't blame them. You looked kind of hot in that dress."

I turned my head to her. I didn't realise how close we were until I looked at her. When did I even move this close?

It felt like we were getting closer. Like the world was pushing us together. It took a while to notice, but I was looking at her lips and she was looking at mine. I briefly glanced at her eyes before returning my gaze to her lips. Yep, definitely staring at my lips.

Her face was coming closer to mine. I could hear her short breaths. My anxiety was going through the roof.

~NOAHS POV~

Maya gasped . I did too. I knew the plan would work, but I didn't think it would work this well. When their kids ask how they fell in love, they better look at me and Maya.

We waited in anticipation until their lips connected. They're making out! Millie and Sadie are MAKING OUT!

Mission accomplished.

Maya shook my arm. "Let's go."

We left to give them some privacy. We ended up on the beach.

"Oh. My. God." Maya was still in shock. "We did it!"

We both held hands and squealed while jumping up and down. Somehow during the celebration, we ended up singing 'Golden' by Harry Styles. We celebrated for a while and took a walk on the beach and realised we should probably get back to the hotel.

On the way back, me and Maya were talking about our favorite songs when Maya suddenly stopped talking and walking. She grabbed my arm so I stopped walking too. I looked in the direction she was looking. I saw what she saw. We both looked at each other, then back at them. Smirks grew on our faces. We both realised it was time to set up another couple.

On the beach, we saw Max laughing(in the most unladylike manner) and Louis laughing harder right at the edge of the shore, splashing each other with water. It looked like something out of a teenage romance movie. If that isn't love, I don't know what love is.

We immediately went back to my room to plan how to get them together(and their potential wedding)

~MILLIES POV~

God, why am I like this?

I was MAKING OUT WITH SADIE in a HOT TUB.

Sadie pulled away. "Millie, should we-"

"Ssh." I smashed my lips against hers again. This time, she didn't pull away.

Here we go again

---------------------------------------

A/N

Mwahahahahaaaaahaha