𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

Sae's fangirl pushed her shoulder "what the fuck dude!" y/n stood up and faced her "i'm fucking lia, sae's girlfriend!" y/n frowned "okay? why the fuck did you pushed my fucking shoulder." y/n said not giving a single fuck about the 'sae's girlfriend' 

Lia remained silent and pushed her again causing y/n to fall on her butt "what the fuck!" Y/n screamed for the first time in her life. "What's your fucking problem?!" y/n screamed at lia ignoring her sore throat.

The fangirls looked at her. "you insulted sae's fangirls, and i'm one of them." lia crouched down and grabbed y/n's chin with her index finger "okay?! good for you!" y/n slapped her hand away from her face.

"how dare you!" 

"yeah how dare you!"

"you're probably just jealous!"

"lia-san is prettier than you!"  

"fuck you!"

The fangirls towered over her figure while y/n just looked at them frowning. 

"I heard you slept with chigiri!"

"And you kissed kurona!"

"Are you two-timing them?!"

"who the fuck said that." y/n said as she looked down her bangs covering her eyes. Y/n felt so humiliated. "look here l/n, if you fucking flirt with my  boys.. I'll fucking kill you." lia whispered into her ear.

 While the boys took a time out. "Where's y/n?" isagi asked 

"sick." nagi said as he drink his water.

"is she okay?!" bachira asked 

"I heard she came to school while she has a fever." sae said 

"she should've not came to school, is she stupi-" rin's sentence got cut off by the fangirls. 

"aah!! rin-kun!"

"omg bachira-chan!!"

"isagi!!"

"Fangirls.." rin said and sighed. Shidou stayed silent while looking at the fangirls. "who's that girl? it looks like they're talking shit about her." shidou said. The others look at them "who's that on the ground?" kaiser asked as he narrowed his eyes to see more clearly.

"fuck my bad eyesight" kaiser squinted his eyes and rubbed them.

"It's y/n." bachira said blankly, "What the fuck?!" reo said, he stood up.

Rin choked on his water.

Shidou irked.

Sae raised an eyebrow.

Kaiser smiled forcefully.

Nagi stood with his back straight making him look tall.

etc..

"fuck you!" A fangirl said "no thank you." y/n said while glaring at them "huh?! you wanna fight me or somethin'?!" y/n raised an eyebrow as he upper lip twitched "hah? that's animal abusing" the fangirl jumped on her and shook y/n's shoulders "whaddya say?!" y/n pushed her gently and sighed.

Lia raised her eyebrow "you giving up?" lia said and laughed, y/n looked at her and tilted her head "hm? what giving up? I didn't know i'm in a fight.." y/n scratched her head while looking at the sky blankly.

Lia snapped.

Lia gripped y/n's hair and looked at her in the eye. "bitch.. fucking die." Lia was about to slap y/n but someone grabbed her wrist and pushed her off of y/n. "Control your fucking chick sae." Rin said "Rin-ku-" lia was pushed to sae. 

Sae rolled his eyes and pushed lia aside (poor girl always getting pushed. she deserve all the pushing) "we broke up a long time ago." sae said and looked at y/n who's still on the ground. His eyes softened  "you okay?" sae patted y/n's hair, patting off the lia germs. 

"Liebling!!" kaiser pouted and jumped on y/n "are you okay?! are you hurt?! did that Lia bitch hurt you?!" kaiser said in one breathe "I'm okay.." y/n said softly her throat hurting from the shouting earlier. "I heard you have a fever! Let's go to your house!" kaiser said with teary eyes, because his Liebling is sick.

"please do." y/n said. Kaiser nodded repeatedly with a bright smile on his face "okay! let's go to my car, forget about the others!" kaiser said giving the others a smug look on his face. Rin irked, "you bitch! I'll come with ya!" shidou said and stomped towards both of them.

"huh?! shidou-senpai, what about the match-" 

"shut up." shidou said without looking at her . "come on, love" shidou said while smiling softly at y/n (very out of character ik but HE CAN BE SOFT SOMETIMES IRDK) and picked her up. "hey bastard, where's your car?" shidou raised an eyebrow at kaiser, while kaiser rolled his eyes "follow me." 

"y/n-san, I'll come with you!" isagi ran up to y/n.

"me too!" bachira raised his hand while squinting his eyes.

"ugh." rin rolled his eyes and put his hands on his pocket and walked up to them.

Sae shrugged.

Nagi just gave them a blank look and walked with them.

While reo is frowning.

Yep, In the end, the whole team is gonna take care of their girl.

Or should I say.. their target. (😈)

Next chapter; Care