prologue

"but, ma

"but, ma.."

A certain h/c girl frowned in annoyance as her mother transferred her into a new school. "It's an elite school Y/n! You're smart and beautiful, maybe all the boys will like you!"

"But ma..It's not about my looks, it's about my education." said the young girl. Her father frowned in annoyance, almost matching his daughter's frown. "Just let it go sweetie, your mom is just obsessed with you being a model like her."

Y/n sighed and nodded "Fine, Goodnight."
y/n bowed her head to show her respect to her parents "Be prepared tomorrow, honey!" her mother smied proudly as she won again.

Y/n sighed again for the 2nd time and nodded, y/n went to her room and prepared her clothes and things for tomorrow.

Y/n looked at the clock.

11:13 pm

It's already 11pm? "I should sleep.." Y/n wore her comfortable hoodie and lay down on the bed.

as she breathes softly, she began to fall asleep.

ping, pingpingpingping.

Y/n groaned as she rub her eyes. She grab her phone, turning off the alarm.

"It's first day of school..yay." she mumbled sarcastically as it was the first day of school, y/n fixed her bed and stretched.

She went downstairs, her mother smiling happily while patiently waiting for her daughter, when she saw her one and only daughter, she beamed "Come sweetie! it's time to eat!"

Y/n kept her emotionless expression on. But inside she's screaming in annoyance, she sat on the chair and quickly ate her food.

"My, my!! You're so energetic today!" her mom said as she hold her own hands and pressed it against her face.

Y/n gave her mom a blank stare.

"maybe, not so energetic.."

Y/n finished her food and thank her.

She checked her things to see if she forgot anything.

'pen, check.'

'corrections, check.'

'paper, check.'

'etc, check.'

she went inside the bus and took a sit, plugged her earphone and listened to her not organized playlist.

While looking at the scenery in the window, the bus stopped and a group of boys entered the bus.

"ugh, shidou shut up for a second!"

"no thank you, i choose my own destiny."

"rin, it's fly day right?"

"what a hassle."