"You know Virat, when you don't have something craving for that thing, that person is high that it lead you to physical pain..."She stared crying, it breaks my to watch her like this I hold her hands and rubbed them. "As a child I missed them so much, when I achieved something I wanted them there to clap for my success. When I fail I wanted them to be there and tell it's okay to fail. I needed them Virat." She crying harder than before, I hold her in my arms I didn't want her fill this I wish I could eares all of her pain. I wish I could borrow her pain.

"When I failed I lift up myself on my own, I wiped my tear, even if I won I would cry hard because they aren't watching my success." I don't want to see her cry but this time I want her to let all the feeling she feels or she felt. It is good for her.

"I didn't have many friends in college... you know why? Because I am orphanage. I didn't have car or all that luxurious facilities they had their parents to provide them this facilities and I was a granted student. I didn't want facilities Virat...I want my parents in the hostel everyone's parents will call I had no one to call, I can't bother akka so much...she has so many more Siya to look up. The thing is Virat When orphan's parents leave them world doesn't accept them. How unlucky I am." She cried, hiding her head in my chest.

"Shhhh" I hold her close to me. "You know how is unlucky here? Not you all but the person who left you here. They don't deserve all of you. They are unlucky as they didn't get an opportunity to raise a brilliant, strong, child you were. You told Krish that Shivji and Maa Parvati is your parents right? They are Siya and they are so proud of You. Akka is proud of you and the person you are becoming. I am proud of you." She stopped crying, looked at me. I wiped her tears.

"Yes I am proud of you and you don't know how blessed and lucky I am to have you in my life." I added, smiled a little.

"Thank you" She said and wiped her tears.

My phone rang at that time it was Maa. I put it on speaker.

"Hello" Me and Siya said together.

"Bhul gaye na Maa ko" She complained.

"Nahi aunty, how can we forget you? Let's this reunion get over we will be there." Siya said her voice was still heavy after cry.

"Siya tu theek to hai na?" Maa asked her. "You two stared fighting there as well?" Maa asked, worried.

"Nahi Maa. Nothing like that." I assureed her.

"Tu to bol hi mat, only I know how much you annoy Siya" Maa said.

"Haa hi making so much trouble for me" Siya said, and laughed making sure Maa don't hear that.

"Kitna Juth bolti hai yaar ye ladki" I said, she made a face.

"You know what Maa she forced to steal mangos from yard with her." I complain to Maa.

"Oyyyy We went there to get mangos only for you." She said.

"I know I know Siya, Ye Virat hi Nalayak hai" Maa said.

Kabhi muje hi pata nahi chalta ye meri maa hai ke Siya ki.

"I'm not talking to you two" I said, got up went other side of temple. Siya and talked long after that, All the fact apart I love the bond Siya has with Maa.

"Chal ab muh Fula ke Beth Gaya hai" Siya said and gave me my phone.

"Tu Marva ye gi muje kisi din" I said to as we started walking in little market out side the temple. She was buying something for Children in orphanage and Akka.

"Shh, Mare tere dushman." She said putting her hand on my face.

"So dramatic." I rolled my eyes at her.