9. KARoaKe

-Extra character-

•Kang Taehyun•

(Kang Taehyun as Kang Taehyun

(Kang Taehyun as Kang Taehyun..lol)

Age: 23

Relationship: Kang Minji's elder brother

Birthday: 5 February (3 years elder to minji)

[And, yes, that means he is a 20th century guy🤧]

________________________________________________________________

Yeonjun POV

Oh shit, I left my chem notes in the library. "Yah, Jungsu, Beomgyu, you guys go ahead, I have to get my notes from the library." They nod and speed up their pace.

As I was grabbing my notes, I noticed a figure standing near my locker. She looks around- wait...Kang Minji? She then reads the note I've written for my secret admirer.

I could see her smile. Her smile is so pretty that I unconsciously smiled.

Shut up! Wtf is wrong with you?!

Why would she take my note to MY admirer!? I ignored her and decided to walk out of school as I decided to observe her before I do anything.

I walked out of the corridor before she could see and joined the group that was chit chatting and laughing.

"Hi people! Did I miss something?" Minji came towards us.

Minji's POV

"Nahh, just Beomgyu's heartbreaking story" Jungsu chuckled while getting smacked at the back of his head by gyu. Classic boys.

"So anything in plan today? Or are we just killing time here?" Yeonjun said 'enthusiastically' (note the hint of sarcasm)

"What about karaoke??! I wanna do that!!!" Beomgyu screamed, but in his language, politely informed.

"Sure." " Sounds great! "I'm in"

"me too! Minji? You in?" Jungsu asked.

"Uhhh I don't think so... I need to go home. Chores."

"But this will be funnnnn!!! Pleaseeeeeeee"

" No Beomgyu."

"Its ok... Maybe next time? When you are free?" Karina took my side (finally!!)

"Sure."

•x•Time skip•x•

3rd person POV

The group finally reached the karaoke after stopping by for ice cream sticks. Yeonjun was with his phone in his hand, out of the karaoke box.

"Yah! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you go and sing too?! Not fair!!!" Karina said, coming out of the box.

"Just a text" he said as he scrolled through the texts which suddenly disappeared just as he came to the end.

He furrowed his eyebrows to the unexpected occurrence but shrugged it off, making his way into the karaoke box.

"Yeah, yeah, Make it quick!"

Minji's POV

I was laying on my bed, with nothing to do. Yeah, I lied, I didn't have any chores... I just didn't feel to fake that there's no problem...

I was going through the chats of me and Yeonjun for the last time. I had decided to delete them in case someone gets hands on these... When I was done, I deleted the chats from both ends (A/N: let's pretend that's possible cuz idk) and turned the phone off, closed my eyes, remembering the chats I just deleted... permanently.

*TING*

Huh? A text? I opened my phone to see a msg from Yeonjun. What? Out of nowhere?

My Star💫

I know it's you

The one sending the notes.

Stop it! Its annoying!

And I'd never wanna be with
someone like you.

Let's pretend nothing happened cuz
we are in the same grp.

Read

That's it... It's all over now... Every chance I had with him...

How did all this happen within 2 minutes!?...

Just then, my door slammed open.

"Squirrel, I'm going to-
WHAT THE HELL?! Why are you crying?... Is everything alright?" Taehyun said sitting next to me on my bed. Wait, I was crying... Lol didn't even notice...

"Nahh, I'm fine"

"Is it because of mum? You know it's fine to cry too right?"

"No no no, its not that, It's just... tears, I guess?" I wasn't sure what to tell, cause I somehow thought everything happening to me, happening to the ones around me, was all my fault...

"You know what? I'm not going anywhere and if you don't wanna tell me, you are coming for ice cream! Let's cheer you up, hmm" he said as he hugged me, hoping to give me some comfort.

"I look shit though..." "You look prettyyyyy, and if anyone says otherwise, tell me their names! No one except me can call you ugly, you understand!" He said trying to cheer me up but I knew he meant it as well.

Anyway, after some convincing, I agreed. Who can deny Taehyun's ice cream treats, especially when he has to buy you mint choco without you telling him.

~~~

We sat down on the chairs outside the ice cream parlor after Taehyun put our orders.

"Heyyy" a certain, TALL person said as he approached us.

"What are you doing here?!"

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

~Yoo❤️