Chapter 7

* action *

" Character pov talking "

' Thinking '

( me talking)

( A/N: hey guys I'm going to remove Iosefka from Zayne's harem as well as Katarina and Arianna from Julian's harem)

Zayne pov

Doll: welcome home good Hunter.

" doll? Why do I hear her voice? At least I will hear a nice soothing voice before I go to hell."

Doll: wake up.

" what?"

Doll: open your eyes good Hunter.

Narrator pov

Zayne opens his eyes jolting up gasping for air. After a moment he calms himself, then looks around finding himself in a all too familiar dream.

Zayne: why? Why am I here?

Doll: good Hunter are you alright?

Zayne looks at her.

Zayne: I'm fine, but why am I here?

???: because I have summoned you here.

Zayne looks around when he hears the whisper like voice, but finds no one else but him and the Doll.

???: go to the gate, then we shall meet in person.

Zayne does as he's told and walks toward the gate and opens it. After a moment he walks through, then comes face to face with  a great one.

 After a moment he walks through, then comes face to face with  a great one

Zayne: yo-

He doesn't get a chance to speak as he falls to his knees grabbing his head yelling in pain.

Zayne: aaarrgh!!

After couple of minutes the pain stops as zayne breathes heavily. After a couple moments he shakily stands up and looks at the great one before him.

???: It seems you are stronger than most. A normal sane person would have died when they lay eyes on me.

Zayne: that's nice. Who are you and why did you summon me.

Flora: I am Flora the moon Presence, and why I have summoned you is to help you and your world.

Zayne: the beasts.

Flora: that is not all. Does the name micolash sound familiar?

Zayne: yes, but what does a dead man have to do with it?

Flora:he lives. In your world, and has become a great one like I.

Zayne: impossible me and Julian killed him.