☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁

Start from the beginning

"Y-Y/n...you..." I stop myself, before saying something I would regret.

I shut my eyes, as tightly as I can. If I don't control myself now...I don't know what I'll do.

I bite the inside of my cheek. The urges are unbearable; the urge to touch her...to kiss her. Surely one kiss can't be wrong, can it?

I think about her lips and wonder how they would feel on mine. I keep my eyes closed, so that I wouldn't be tempted. It doesn't help.

No. One kiss would be wrong. It could drive her away. Even worse...if my lips touched hers for even a second, nothing would stop me from attacking her.

This girl is tempts me more than anything. I WANT her.

I let out a small growl, and force myself away from her. It's more unbearable than I thought.

I take my anger out on my door by slamming it and stomping to my bed. You know what...maybe getting some sleep will help.

I lay down and put a pillow over my head. I want to be near Y/n, but I can't when I feel like this around her. After what I just did...I probably can't even have a simple conversation with her.

Why...why does love feel like this? Why won't I forget around her?

It feels like something is telling me to stay away from her...but no. I refuse. I'm going to get even closer than I was. I'll go around her so much until I can bear these urges.

I know that I'll never stop yearning for her; but maybe I can get used to the feeling. Because I...like it.

I love it

I shouldn't be feeling anything like this at my age...but I guess when you go forever without feeling anything, your emotions get stronger.

Y/n...I want to keep you to myself. I want to kiss you, and touch you...I won't hurt you. Not ever.

I realize now...that I'm obsessed with her. The only problem is...I'm not the only one.

That boy...Ryuu. I think...was that is name? Oh yeah. Right.

When he left...I could sense the obsession he has over Y/n. It's dangerous. Whatever he wants, he's not going to get it.

I think about how he almost kissed her. If their lips touched... I might have done something completely different.

I clench the bottom of my uniform. I need to stop thinking about this.

After a while I feel my eyes grow heavy. I don't need to eat tonight...I'm fine. I should probably apologize though...

Y/n's POV

I sit on the edge of my bed. After a while, I gave up on sleep. There's no way I can get it now. I watched the sun set and the moon rise, and now I'm hungry.

I walk out of my room and look at Muichiro's closed door.

I sigh, maybe he got mad at Ryuu trying to kiss me...or the fact that he took me out for lunch.

Ugh, what am I thinking? He's mad at me.

"Ms. Y/n, is there anything you need?" A kakushi asks. "Umm, can I please have a snack?" I ask.

She smiles, "yes of course, please follow me." I look at her with curiosity, she's not that older than me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask. "I'm Yume." She says.

Once we reach the pantry I grab a few chocolate bars.

"Oh, you know those are master Tokito's..."

I look at the chocolate bars. I didn't know he liked those...