Toys and bunnies

This part will be following William...

After another few hours of paperwork and setting up animatronics for tomorrow, William was driving home from Fazbears to meet Henry at his place. Curiously, Henry had seemed much more eager today as we had both agreed to have more sex with a little change.

This is what William was most intrigued about as Henry was talking throughout the day that tonight he was going to bring out his toys and that William could bring his collection of vibrators. Though William did enjoy simple sex he loved finishing off Henry by pushing it into his crouch with his hands pushing his legs apart.

At this point William didn't even notice that he was pulling up to his driveway and as he stopped the car he had realized that today was going to be a day he'll never forget. Hearing Henry's moans echo through his mind he had left his car and entered through his house.

Strangely enough the house had seemed incredibly sad. He had missed the kids running around and playing with their mini dinosaurs and Barbie dolls.

William walked up the stairs that lead to his door entered to a view of grey. The kids had made his life just so full of colour and happiness and though he knew that they were only and few houses down he still missed them so much.

But back to the topic at hand. Shuffling through some of his boxes at the back of his wardrobe he had found:

• flet black rabbit ears
• body stocking that ran from the neck down
• a plethora of different vibrators
• black cloth to cover the eyes
• leather harness for the mouth

Surprised to find all of it, William loaded up his car and sped off to Henry's.

( Okay guys I'm so sorry but I have to finish it there. I was writing this for about an hour and was starting to run out of ideas but I promise that the full story will be out by next week. Again thank you for being so patient with this and me. I would also like to mention that these upcoming stories should be much longer and will be better written. Thank you for reading this part and I'll see you next week!)