João stands next to our table and barely speaks.

"Hello everyone!" he says

They greet him looking at the proud blonde. It's strange to them, as it is to me. I've never seen her in his company before.

I knew this was not good.

Olivia Silva, by the way Bernardo Silva's sister, that's her. Her blonde hair and blue eyes just killed me and the way she's standing next to him, I'm jealous. She's one of the popular girls and she hangs out with the boys all the time, everyone says that she is a pick me.

"Guys, I have something to tell you..." he stops. "This is Olivia, my new girlfriend."

"My new girlfriend." those words keep repeating in my brain.

I am literally on the verge of tears.

I don't believe this is happening, not now. I thought I meant something to him and that all those signs weren't nonsense, but I was wrong as always. How could he do that after that kiss and when he wrote that he thought I was cute.

It was all lies.

Everything was a basic lie.

My heart ached. How he didn't understand anything?

All I want right now is to go to the bathroom and stay there for days crying. I looked at him pale as if he had stabbed me in the back.

He really did.

"I have to go to the bathroom, see you later." I jump off the chair and run towards the toilet.

A river of tears run down my cheeks as I run to the toilet. The last time I felt this way was when Alexander cheated on me. My mascara is already ruined and smeared all over my face. The students passing by are looking at me strangely.

I run into the toilet and look in the mirror. I look desperate.

I sat on the floor in a cabin and cried for hours. When someone came in I stopped and when they left I continued. It was that serious.

Before the classes end, I call a taxi and go home so that no one sees me in this state.

I get home, grab a bowl of ice cream and go to my room. I lock the door and play some depressing music to cry myself out.

I'm singing along to the lyrics with a mouth full of ice cream and crying, it's all I can do at this point.

Knock-knock

"Honey, what's going on?" my mom worries.

"Nothing, I j-just..." I'm sobbing.

"Let me in, I'll help you." she begs me.

"Just go!" I tear up and cry.

"Okay honey. If you need me, know that I'm here." she said and left.

I continue to cry and pick up the phone as I see messages coming non-stop.

Cata❤

Cata❤
What happened?
Where r u?
STASI
DID SOMETHING HAPPENED??
It's bc João isn't it.
Please tell me u didn't cry🙏🙏

Stasi💕

too late now

too late now

Cata❤
oh shit
i'm so sorry
he is just a piece of shit, believe me.

Stasi💕
I wan't to but I can't
i seriously love him
i litteraly stayed in the bathroom and cried
in school

Cata❤
oh my stasi.
yk he has a gf now and she is such a pick me i can't-
she is probs going to cheat on him

Stasi💕
idc
but I still love him.
i want him so bad
seen

She left me on seen. How beautiful.

Luis also messaged me.

Lui👾

Lui👾
Im sorry stasi.
he is not worth the tears
she is just a basic fake blondie

Stasi🤷‍♀️
ty
ik but she is pretty and popular and everything

Lui👾
She is just a pick me, believe me Anastasia

Stasi🤷‍♀️
i want to but I cant
i want him so bad like-

Lui👾
wanna facetime?
Cata is w me
she has a plan😉

I exit the chat, fix my hair a bit, and get a FaceTime call.

I accept it ofc.

"Oh you look like shit but no offence." Luis says looking at my face.

"So I have plan!" Catarina says winking at me.

"Say it!" my mood is improving a little.

"Well...I didn't tell you this but Miguel has a crush on you, I didn't tell you this." my mouth almost hit the floor.

I am completely surprised. Miguel has a crush on ME?

I mean, he's cute. I was into him for a while. And he's also João's friend, how wonderful.

"Are you sure??I mean he is cute and you know I had a crush on him.Is he in the plan?"

"Perfect! So I heard, actually Luis heard how he wants to ask you out. You should make out with him! He's also João's friend! He's going to be so jealous!" she laughed evilly.

"Isn't that a little sick. I mean, I would use him to make João jealous."

"Of course it is not!"

"As you say."

"The plan starts tomorrow! Come as normal and stop crying for that fool! Bye!"

"Bye!"

We ended the call.

_____________

João found a new gf and Anastasia is so jelaous. Will their plan work and is Miguel going to ask her on a date? I will try to post every day!Vote if you liked it and leave comments and recommendations.

urfavblondewriter loves you😘

<333