☁🌫Obsession🌫☁

Začít od začátku

I wonder what she's dreaming about. I start see her palms start to sweat, then her forehead. I know something's up.

"I'm not..." she starts before stopping her breathing. I sigh; she was doing well at first.

I take a strand of her hair in my hands, feeling how soft the layers are. I quickly yank it, causing her eyes to snap open.

At first she looks angry "Ow!" Then she looks at me and Her face turns red, as she sits up. "Y-you know what? How about w-we continue tomorrow?"

What's wrong with her? She's never going to be able to get stronger if she won't train.

"Very well. And...is there anything you need to tell me before you leave?"

I heard of some old friend of hers. Whoever they are...they better not get in her way of training.

"Umm...no, I don't think so." She says.

Hmm. "Fine." I sigh. She gets up and leaves in a rush. I have a feeling she's doing something strange.

Y/n's POV

I CANNOT let him watch me sleep again. If I were to talk about anything while I dream...I'll probably have to bury myself in a 6 foot deep ditch.

You know what...tomorrow I can just catch up with Ryuu. I can just say that I'm with the boys...Muichiro probably won't find out.

Time skip-the next day

I head downstairs to convince Muichiro to let me 'go with Tanjiro'.

"Hey, where's Muichiro?" I ask a kakushi. "Ah! Ms. L/n, I was told to give this to you." He said handing me a note. I thanked him and opened the note. It read,

Y/n,

I'm not going to be here today. Don't get into trouble, and DON'T wander. If I find out you were somewhere else, so lord help you.

M.T

...

I look at the door and walk out.

"Hehe. Yeah yeah, don't wander right? It's not like he'll find out."

I then hear a crow. "CAW! L/N! RYUU WANTS TO SEE YOU IN THE WOODS! CAW! NOW!"

My heart leaps out of my chest. Man I really thought that was going to be Muichiro's crow.

I head to the woods and see Ryuu playing with the Wisteria. "Oh! Y/n!" He said, running to give me a hug. I hug him back tightly. Oh he's so cute!

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask. He puts a finger to his chin, "well, we could spar if you want."

I feel my face light up. I haven't been able to spar with anyone in a while. I agree, and we head to an open training area. "Hey, I didn't bring my sword so can we just focus on taking each other down?" I ask shyly. I honestly should have know to bring my sword. I haven't even used it yet and though. "That's perfectly fine! Now, get into position." He said.

I take a breath and bring my right foot in front of my body, and lean all the weight I have into my back foot. That way I can launch much faster.

He suddenly started to attach with his fist; I quickly dodge to my right and grab his wrist. My intention was to flip his body, but instead he used his other hand to heap MY wrist.

I gasp in shock as he smirks. He jerks me forward.

Not so fast. I drop my body and use my leg to trip him as I jump back to gain some distance.