"Pyaar kabhi bhi yaadon ka mohtaj nahi hota ...wo toh bas ho jata hai.    Baar baar har baar ... Sirf ek hi shaqs se ... Wo shaqs Jo hamare dil main rehta hai ...hamare khayalon main rehta hai ...hamari baaton main rehta hai ... "

While he protective wrapped his arms around her frame glaring dangerously at the men's who were looking at her girl ...

He then glared at sanvi and ishan who held there head hung low ...he nodded his head in disbelief and lifted her up in his arms ...

She was continuously looking at him with her so much love ... His eyes welled up as he remembered that night ...

The night when she was drunk for the first time ...

The first time when she conveyed her feelings ...

The first time his heart was bloomed with immense pleasure and happiness finding that she is innocent...even after alot of misunderstandings still his heart always felt that she could never be wrong ...

It wasn't only him ... After the misunderstanding when they converted there love to each other ....he healed her perfectly taking her every pain to his heart ...

When she used to cry ...in his arms yell taking the pain .... His shattered self used to held her more tightly loosing himself in her ...

The pain she felt wasn't only her ... But he shared her every pain .... Drowning himself into it ...

He pulled her out of the pain ...but instead drowned himself in ... He never told anyone but her broken self haunted hum every night that's why he used to held her more tightly ....

His sleepless nights his fears ...he deep down started to blame himself for every pain she is suffering ...

His insecurities of her getting someone more better then him ... Though her love never let her down ...but still his heart felt immense as he saw her

She was happy but most of the time she used to suffer from her past ...

Which somewhere or the other broke him ....he felt as if he is the reason behind her suffering ...

Because somewhere or the other he too gave her pain ...

His insecurities and his fears were on the peak .... When he saw her with varun ...he burst out ...

It wasn't as if he didn't trusted her ...but he distrusted his own self that he is not capable of having her ... And in his insecurities that day he lost her ...

The four years of guilt of loneliness and of sufferings ...

He slowly adapted her every pain ...suffered from panic attacks ... Missed her ... And in these years he realised her pain more ....the pain of waiting ...

Each and every day is still so heavy over his heart ....every word used to haunt him everyday ...

He was shattered and her leaving was the disaster to himself ...

She leans above his shoulder still looking at him as if her eyes couldn't have more of looking at him .... Just at him ... As if nothing in the world can ever fantisize her more then his face ...

She kept on to look at him forgetting the world and even blinking her eyes ...

He is that precious to her ...that by looking at him she can even forget blinking her eyes ...

Her heart was beating faster even he could listen to her heartbeats ... It was beating so fast just being close to him ...

Her heart felt alive .... Her lips curd up in the most innocent smile as she hugged him keeping her head holding him closer to herself ...