Stella swiftly changed into her favorite black mom jeans, a grey long-sleeve, and a black light-down jacket. She let her braids loose, reverting to her wavy hair. Opening the door, she saw Percy still sitting, his blue eyes looking around her room. She grabbed her Doc Martens from her closet and walked over to her bed.

"We can go once I slip these on," Stella told him as he watched her wobble on one foot, trying to squeeze her other foot into the boot. 

She felt herself start to lose her balance and start falling forward before Percy quickly stood and steadied her by holding onto the sides of her shoulders. She looked up at him, "Thank you. I almost ate it."

He laughed and stole the boot out of her hand, and before he realized what he was doing, he knelt on one knee and placed the boot next to her foot.

"Come on, if I don't help you I don't think we'll ever get on the road," Percy said, and Stella let out a laugh. He looked up at her, noticing her bright smile.

"Fine," She said cooperating with him as he helped her put her boot on, "but from now on you're my personal helper."

Percy laughed with her as he helped her with her other boot, "I wouldn't mind." He stood back up grinning, "See, wasn't so hard now, was it?"

She narrowed her eyes playfully at him and reached over to grab her bag, throwing it over her shoulder. Making a quick scan of her room, she ensured she had everything she needed before they walked out and closed her bedroom door behind them.

She slipped her keys out of her pocket and locked up the front door before turning to Percy smiling, "Vamos."

"Where's your mom parked?" Stella asked as they walked down the four flights of stairs.

"Well, that's why we were early. She thought she would have a harder time finding parking, but we got lucky," Percy said.

She snorted, "She's a trooper for driving around New York."

He nodded in agreement, "She found a spot down a block, just our luck."

"Lead the way, Aquaman." She smiled as they stepped out into the chilly street.

"Seriously, sunshine?" He narrowed his eyes at her, a small smirk on his lips, as they began walking.

Stella rolled her eyes, "It's only funny when I do it."

Percy laughed, and dramatically said, "You wish you had my comedy skills."

She nudged his arm, "Kelp face."

"You're a violent one, glowstick," He said, rubbing his arm.

"If you call me glowstick ever again, I'll show you violent."

Percy raised his hands in surrender, "No, please. I think I have enough on my hands with Clarisse and gods who want to kill me."

Stella smirked, "Hm... I'll consider it."

They had fallen into step together by the time they reached Sally's car. She slid into the backseat as Percy settled next to his mom.

"Alright kids, let's get this show on the road!" Sally Jackson said, before turning around to face Stella, "You must be Estella, Percy's spoken about you."

Stella darted her eyes at Percy who was avoiding all eye contact, grinning she said "Has he?"

She was so going to tease him about that.

Before Sally could elaborate, Percy interrupted her, "Mom this is Stella, Stella this is my mom Sally. Now let's go."

Sally gave a knowing look at Percy before looking at her, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Stella."