𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Start from the beginning

"Hm?you mean Jisungie?"seungmin placed his fingers on his chin and looked up thoughtfully.

"well-"he was cut off once again.

"brr!brr!br-"(Phone)

"oh look!i have to go!"

Seungmin literally ran as fast as he could,opening the door,and brushing past Felix like he was nothing.

Just to make sure Felix wasn't chasing him,he looked behind and said,
"I'm late for my meeting see you later!!"

As Seungmin walked down the hallway,he looked at his watch.

It was exactly 9:17.

"hmm still quite early!luckily i always put a early alarm just in case,cause i ain't dealin with all that.."

_______________________________________With Yeonjun

With Yeonjun

"Jisungie!!Jisungie!!I'm right here!"
Yeonjun waved with both hands to attract Jisung's attention.

"Jisungie!!Jisungie!!I'm right here!"Yeonjun waved with both hands to attract Jisung's attention

"Oh!HEY YEONJUN!!"jisung waved back.

"HEY JISUNG~!"jisung ran over to yeonjun.

"You're here for the case and not to ask me to buy you cheesecake right..?"

"Both!😸"yeonjun smacked jisungs head.

"ouch!i'll beat you up if you do that again!!" jisung threatened jokingly.

"Ugh!Fine after this,but listen to me first!"yeonjun grumbled.

"Okay!"Jisung said mind still at cheesecake realm.

"Hey!Hey focus!"(Yeonjun)

"Oh!im back im back!"(Jisung)

"uh..."(Jisung)

[how unprofessional.]yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes i wonder why i'm still friends with yo-"(Yeonjun)
_______________________________________
talking about cases after cheesecake

"Some cases are really famous ones which were left unsolved.Like this one it was 4 years ago."(jisung)

"The Kindergarden case?Only 4 out of 18 survived.The only 4 were injured very badly and mysteriously died 3 days later."yeonjun pointed at the paragraph of words.

"Thats so crazy..."jisungs jaw dropped open.

"I know right...Well listen to this." yeonjun pushed jisungs jaw back up.

"there's another case where people died from weird hallucinations.They saw unreal things as if they were real.It happened during a magic show.The killer was not found as there was no evidence.''jisung's jaw dropped once again.

"ohh i have heard of that one,it was 7 years ago,i was so scared i couldn't even sleep!"

yeonjun rolls his eyes.he flips to another page."Another case,it's related to the gangs here.Straykids, they separated years later for unknown reasons.They then turned into the most popular groups Thunderous and Maniacs?"yeonjun couldn't help but think the names were unbelievably funny and stupid.

"Chief ordered us to finish this case first,on why the gangs seperated." yeonjun sighed.

"Alright,lets go tell the rest."(Jisung)
_______________________________________

"They are starting the investigation of the seperation again?how annoying."

The white blinds covered the beautiful view of the city from the top,the man held a glass of wine in his right hand while his left held a wine glass filled with a crimson red substance which resembled blood.

"Why are you getting so worked up?" Beomgyu asked from where he sat on a black leather couch,a lazy smile spread on his face.

"Not worked up,it'll be annoying.They ask the same questions all the time." bangchan quickly denied.

"I'll handle them and you just do your thing."jeongin pulled a chair in front of him and say down.

"Don't overwork yourself chan,you're still going overseas after this."jeongin reminded once again,for the 143th time.

"yeah i know,no need to remind me. I'll be taking my leave now,I.N you're in charge."bangchan stood up.

"SERIOUSLY?!?!YOU PICK THIS LITTLE KID OVER ME??!!"beomgyu jumped up from the couch.

"Krrk"the sound of the door creaking open.

HEY YOU PRICK!IM TALKING TO YOU!!"beomgyu grumbled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 1 long minute of sighing for Beomgyu.

"Hey kid,go get Minhyuk he's coming with us to meet the imbeciles to answer the questions."beomgyu drank another shot of wine.

"Ugh...Fine."(I.N)

" hey!whats with the ATTITUDE!?im older than you!"beomgyu placed his glass cup down.

"Bam!"The sound of the door slammed shut.

"huh..kids nowadays..so rebellious."

Like for faster updates!!🙉