{𝓲𝓲} 𝓑𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓖𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽

Suddenly as if a weight had been lifted off yourself, your body recovered consciousness and jolted awake opening your eyes you saw a blurry figure standing in front of you. Shaking your head to wake you were instead met by one of the most beautiful shades of periwinkle that a person could have as an eye color. As the lights above you began to illuminate you finally could see however it is.

The man had dark blue hair that reached below his shoulder. His then right eye was covered by an eye patch making you look towards his left side instead taking a closer look to his features you where a little in awe at his beauty you have never thought someone that handsome ever existed especially something out of a fairy tale.

You then began to take in the surrounding that place was now illuminated by the dim lamps above, which wasn't the case when you arrived and the place was no longer covered in dust and dirt instead everything was neatly tucked away, cleaned showcasing the lavish guest area not even a trace of anything seen when you arrived was here?

Looking towards the man again in pure confusion " Where am I " you asked clearly not gripping the situation which also seems to give the man a slightly confused reaction too but alittle amused at the same time by the looks of it his lip had slightly curved.

"Interesting don't you think? I was about to ask you the same" what business? do you have in my mansion young miss/ sir and in who's authority did you have entry to this area?
He said his silky voice deepening signaling his change in demeanour addressing his authority but the amused look on his face didn't change abit.

The man in response shook his head instead ,arms crossed as he leaned up against the wall looking back at you in understanding.

"Well then you should've just said so young miss/sir but I still don't understand why I wasn't notified of this entry of yours and to how you got unsupervised I might need to start giving out proper discipline especially to such unattended matters" his voice going cold but immediately changed looking back at you.

Which genuinely frightened you *how does someone's demeanour constantly keep changing from friendly to violent in just a few minutes ?*oes someone's demeanour constantly keep changing from friendly to violent in just a few minutes ?*

* And what does it mean about servants you couldn't even hear a pin drop of noise since you arrived and how the hell did this place change you sweared to god you weren't imagining things.*

You thought to your self, running through the forest wet and cold couldn't suddenly make you delusional to imagine the place look like something it was not but for some reason you wanted to mentally slap yourself, you felt slightly embassed and guilty at the same for intruding into someone else property and the right thing to do was to leave immediately.

Apologizing once again you grabbed your backpack from below and was ready to head out but was immediately stopped by his voice once again turning from his friendly side to cold.

"Do you really think it's advisable for a young lady/lad as yourself to be roaming around such late hours of the night, all alone?"

*Well he did have a point, it was really late and still pouring outside and the way out of here is the woods which you really didn't want to deal with the occurrence of yourself being lost again at such time and evening if you did make it out the last town was properly miles away*

Sighing deeply you turned around to face the man who's expression soon changed back to normal, you nodding in agreement.

"Great then! As my guest for the night and as your host let me have the honors of serving you to night, making sure you're properly feed and have a nice warm bed to sleep on!"

He said cheerfully before lightly clapping his hands.

"Adeline would you mind taking our beloved guest's backpack back to their room?"

"Yes Master" someone whispered behind you their cold breath making you get chills swiftly from the scare.

There stood a pale looking woman, her eye motionless as she held your bag in two hands before slowly bowing down and in a blink of an eye she vanished as she was never there just seconds ago. Clearly abit spooked you looked back to the male not able to process whatever is going on you kept silent, in return the male gave you a reassuring smile.

Gently placing his hand around your waist as he guided you towards the dinner area, *where a hot freshly cooked meal awaits*

Little did you know staying the night at this strangers place was a really really bad life decision you had chosen to accomplish yourself with.